1

Crashing Server

Guzzo939 •1/15/13 9:51 pm
•
80
•
1/25/2013 7:22 pm
I have two problems on my bukkit server. When ever more than 3 people get onto my server it automatically crashes

It has 8GB of RAM
I only have about 8 plugins
I am on a Mac incase that has anything to do with it.

Thank you
Posted by
Guzzo939
Level 10 : Journeyman Warrior
3

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

4

TechCraftOwner
• 01/25/2013 7:22 pm
• Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Was the problem resolved?
1
TechCraftOwner
• 01/17/2013 7:55 pm
• Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
THis very well could have to do with plugins. Could you please list your plugins so I can check them out?
1
Guzzo939
• 01/16/2013 9:56 pm
• Level 10 : Journeyman Warrior
Yes it usually is the same 3 people the same time. I will test it with 3 other friends thank you.
1
cpriolo14
• 01/15/2013 11:03 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Is it the same 3 people each time? If so, then one may be running hacks or possibly a cracked client. Or it may just be that your computer is laggy.
1

Welcome