1

Help?

thelegacyproject •7/22/13 5:15 pm
•
122
•
7/22/2013 5:21 pm
Hello

I am wondering how i would get a custom jar for the mods Aether II?
This server also needs forge, Playerapi, and Renderplayerapi

How would i get a custom jar for this?

Thank you
Posted by
thelegacyproject
Level 23 : Expert Pokémon
8

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

3

CJGR
• 07/22/2013 5:21 pm
• Level 13 : Journeyman Architect
I think you can find it in the launcher
1
thelegacyproject
• 07/22/2013 5:18 pm
• Level 23 : Expert Pokémon
I need the .jar for my multicraft server any way i can get one?
1
CJGR
• 07/22/2013 5:17 pm
• Level 13 : Journeyman Architect
You could get the void launcher. It has other awesome minecraft mods in it as well as the aether but the aether has its own individual gamemode in it
1

Welcome