1

Help!

floonie •8/2/14 10:27 am
•
639
•
8/8/2014 4:54 am
Can someone please help me?
I can't join ANY server for longer then about a second (or even less)!
Minecraft stops working and it says 'Java(TM) platform ES binary has stopped working'
Can someone help me? I really want to play multiplayer again!
Posted by
floonie
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
1

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

9

floonie
• 08/08/2014 4:54 am
• Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
I CAN PLAY SERVERS AGAIN!
THANK YOU!
1
minehaxmc
• 08/03/2014 1:18 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Visit this new minecraft site: (Ad link removed) it has the best minecraft mods, hacks, and cheats that minecraft has to offer!
1
floonie
• 08/03/2014 6:20 am
• Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
There is no crash log!
1
StealingDaPenta
• 08/02/2014 10:56 am
• Level 31 : Artisan Pony
Type in google EXACTLY what happens and showsup
Yahoo.com happens to have a lot of ppl having the samre troubles about anything as you do
1
mcrocks999
• 08/02/2014 10:39 am
• Level 20 : Expert Cake
Crash log plz.
1
nickfromgreece
• 08/02/2014 10:35 am
• Level 54 : Grandmaster Programmer
You know the what they say,
Crash log or it didn't happen
1
moltenflamezz
• 08/02/2014 10:34 am
• Level 19 : Journeyman Miner
When I run into errors like that I usually post the error message on YouTube and see if I can find helpful videos. Other than that make sure your Java is up to date.
1
Kitsun_
• 08/02/2014 10:33 am
• Level 33 : Artisan Artist
update your computer and maxout your ram
1
floonie
• 08/03/2014 6:21 am
• Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
How?
1

Welcome