Help

BERGZERK's Avatar BERGZERK11/30/19 4:37 pm
1 emeralds 303 2
12/9/2019 8:46 am
BERGZERK's Avatar BERGZERK
(forgive me for anything i end up writing wrong, english isnt my principal language)
so, i have some issues here
i play minecraft 1.14.4, i have itembound resource pack, and two mods. one of them has the file name cfm-7.0.0-pre13-mc1.14.4 and the other one is called placeableitems-4.0.0
i'm having issues with the mods and with itembound as well...

1 - Itembound is a res. pack that allows you to create new items (including placeable items) when you rename it, for example: you have a cookie, you rename it with the word brownie, then the cookie item will turn into a brownie. it works with armor as well, when you rename a helmet with, for example, calico cat ears, it will turn into calico cat ears you can wear. But im having issues with the placeable items, you have to get an emerald and rename it, for example, oak desk, then it will become an oak desk (you gotta put an itemframe in a block with an iron trapdoor on the side, then you place the emerald with the name oak desk, and it was supposed to turn into a desk, but it does not work with me, and its not just the desk, all of the placeable items doesnt work.

2 - When I put the placeable items mod with the cfm (cfm is a furniture mod i installed, since itembound was not working) together in the mods folder, minecraft (version 1.14.4 forge optifine) it loads normally, but when loading gets to 100%, Freezing data appears on the left bottom corner of the screen and then it doesnt load anymore. It literally freezes and stops responding. I know its probably because of the two mods inside the folder, but i wanted to know if there is anything i can do for it to load normally with the two mods installed into the mods folder
BERGZERK
Level 1 : New Artist