1

Help Choosing a Server Host

cellarman •9/30/12 3:23 am
•
138
•
9/30/2012 6:18 pm
Hey guys, I'm gonna be running a vanilla whitelist server and I'm wondering what you guys think about the following.

My three choices are:
http://cloudcrafting.com
http://multiminecraft.com
http://cubedhost.org/

Pricewise, Cloudcrafting is much better. But I've heard some great reviews about MultiMinecraft. I haven't found very many reviews on Cloudcrafting, so is there anybody with experience? And I just heard about cubedhost. Help? :p

Thanks,
Cellarman
Posted by
cellarman
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
1

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

4

CGBrothers
• 09/30/2012 6:18 pm
• Level 53 : Grandmaster Lego Builder
PERSONALLY I wouldnt use any of these I would use my favorite host, the host I have bene using for nearly a whole year now, beautiful, pristine, amazing, http://www.volt-host.com






Right here
|
|
\/
1
CreativeSkins
• 09/30/2012 5:00 pm
• Level 33 : Artisan System
I would also recommend cubed host. It's simple, it has a better interface and they quickly answer to your questions if problems
1
patchwarrior
• 09/30/2012 4:57 am
• Level 7 : Apprentice Hunter
i'd personnaly recommend cubed host!! i have a the smallest amount of ram you can get and it can easily hold 20 people (that is the max of people i have had on my server)
1
cellarman
• 09/30/2012 3:27 am
• Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
Quick responses are appreciated :p
1

Welcome