1

HELP! CraftBukkit Server!

Admetus •9/16/12 3:21 am
•
259
•
9/23/2012 2:27 am
Hey All!

I have a CraftBukkit server on Minecraft which currently only my brother and my self can play on...
I was wondering, Where could I find the IP? Do I need to use CMD? Open another Port?
Thanks For Reading.

-Admetus
(AdmetusTheGreat in game)
Posted by
Admetus
Level 1 : New Miner
1

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

9

geoman298
• 09/23/2012 2:27 am
• Level 17 : Journeyman Geek
1
andythedandy
• 09/23/2012 2:24 am
• Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Go to cmd and use the ip
1
JeanePittman
• 09/22/2012 2:36 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
if not you probably need to port forward your router, but it isnt that safe.
1
janidorr
• 09/20/2012 8:27 pm
• Level 48 : Master Artist
These are the things Google is made for.
1
geekminer123
• 09/20/2012 5:38 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
Where is the server hosted?
If its on your computer then just do ipchicken. Seriously you cant run a server and not know what the ip is.
1
ZaphodX
• 09/16/2012 7:11 am
• Level 40 : Master Network
1
Admetus
• 09/16/2012 6:23 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
I need to put localhost.... Now what? @Serious Chicken
1
Serious Chicken
• 09/16/2012 3:27 am
• Level 16 : Journeyman Taco
Do you need to like put ip "localhost"
if not you probably need to port forward your router, but it isnt that safe.

better to buy one from a server host thats trusted.
1
acidrainpour1234
• 09/16/2012 3:26 am
• Level 1 : New Explorer
bro go on google an look up
ipchinken
1

Welcome