1

Help finding a laptop under $300 that can run Minecraft

neobeautiful •8/20/17 11:15 pm
•
294
•
8/24/2017 10:57 pm
My laptop recently broke down since its really old, so I've been looking to buy a new one. My budget is about $300 I'd say, but the problem is that I don't know if that's good enough for a laptop that can run Minecraft with about 10-15 mods, or just Minecraft in general. Can anyone help me find a good one that can run Minecraft with minimal mods? If it can only run Minecraft Vanilla well, then that's fine too. As long as it can run in at least 30 FPS.

Sorry if this is the wrong forum to post in, I'm quite new here.
Posted by
neobeautiful
Level 1 : New Miner
5

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

6

star_weaver
• 08/24/2017 10:57 pm
She/Her • Level 27 : Expert Princess Button Pusher
history
if you want to go new, good luck

if you want to go used, pretty much anything will work if it has 4gb or more ram, or was made within the last 5 years,

edit 1:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/HP-6470-ProBook-Core-i5-3320M-2-60GHz-4GB-320GB-Win-10-Laptop-14-Tested-/172831005133?hash=item283d87d9cd:g:ogcAAOSwxVpZkgfa
that is better than 1 of my old laptops and my old laptop could do modded easily
1
FangABXY
• 08/21/2017 1:00 am
• Level 20 : Expert Dragon
A nintendo switch can do it in 60 FPS. An xbox one can do it with 30. Otherwise, I don't know. Perhaps ask some friends for any dead or outdated computers they upgraded from?
1
FangABXY
• 08/21/2017 1:01 am
• Level 20 : Expert Dragon
And the former 2 costs at lease 300
1
xXBlazeCraftXx
• 08/20/2017 11:16 pm
• Level 5 : Apprentice Caveman
I doubt this is possible.
1
neobeautiful
• 08/21/2017 10:56 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
What about for around 500 or under?
1
neobeautiful
• 08/21/2017 10:46 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
Not even just vanilla? :/
1

Welcome