Help! Hacked?

Brimagic_Wings's Avatar Brimagic_Wings9/25/15 9:19 pm
1 emeralds 343 4
9/25/2015 11:43 pm
Idis02's Avatar Idis02
My friend recently could not get into minecraft. Before this she was banned from 4 servers and was noticing weird signs. What could have happened? Was she possibly hacked?
Brimagic_Wings
Level 7 : Apprentice Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/25/2015 11:39 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Dragon
Latiodile
I dont think that getting hacked in minecraft would affect being able to access pmc unless it was a keylogger/virus/trojan I'd highly suggest getting an antivirus, doing a scan and then change all passwords

https://www.avast.com/index is what I use

and heres another https://www.malwarebytes.org/ you cant use both because usually windows/mac/linux doesnt allow more than one
09/25/2015 11:43 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Ninja
Idis02
Good point ^^. I'd say though if you can, try contacting the site management of PMC or like mentioned, Mojang. That is, if all else fails though.
09/25/2015 11:38 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Ninja
Idis02
Well, all considered if your friend uses the same password and/or username for her PMC and/or anything MC related and it isn't working... well hacking is a huge possibility. Although, if not it depends then, it could also be a computer virus or malware. I'd say if she has any anti-virus or anti-malware (anti-malware is MUCH more reliable in my opinion though ^_^) she should scan her PC just in case . If all else fails though, she could always contact Mojang/Microsoft and report her account hacked if she still can't log in. As for advice I'd say that's the most I can give at the moment but, if I think of anything else I'll edit and add it in here. Hope this helps!

Edit: Grammar fixes
09/25/2015 9:22 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Artist
Brimagic_Wings
It also won't let her sign in to pmc or anything else related to minecraft.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome