Help meeeeee D:

Blueyy__'s Avatar Blueyy__3/24/14 9:54 pm
3/26/2014 9:19 pm
Remmicious's Avatar Remmicious
Okay,, let me start from the beginning.

I was playing on my favorite server, and then somebody started being slightly rude and I left. I then searched for another server, found one, and tried to join it. Everything was frozen. People, mobs ect. Water still worked, (not sure about lava) didn't see anything else that was supposed to move. After about 30 seconds it kicked me. I relogged numerous times, only for it to still be frozen, and every time I got booted, it would tell me:
Eternal Exception: io.netty.hjandler.timeout.ReadTimeoutException
I then decided "Well, it must just be that server" The chunks would not load either. I decided to go back to the other server, only for it to do the same thing, except, everytime I reclogged onto that server, the timer went down even more. It went from 30 seconds, to 15 seconds. I got frustraited and got on facebook, and played a game for awhile, only for it to start lagging and I could not get off of it. I shut my computer down. I restarted it afterwards, and decided to try minecraft again. It did the same thing it did earlier. I got sick of it and decided to try pmc.

The things I have tried to fix it:
Rebooted my computer
Restarted minecraft
Left minecraft alone for a few hours

Thing that MAY lead to this problem:
I have found that it never fails, but my internet ALWAYS shuts off when I am on minecraft for so long. It then tells me the above message. I then have to wait weeks to a year for it to fix itself. Yes, a year. Around the time it fixes itself, youtube works, flash games work, ect. It is very odd.

Please, no trolls. I am SICK of this happening to my minecraft. It interfers with a lot of things, because when this thing shuts off, nothing works except facebook. No, you are not getting my facebook.
Please help me T-T
Blueyy__
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/26/2014 9:18 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Mlem Mlem Bat
Remmicious
4 words:
Get a better connection.

Also, the server might be huge, have a lot of players and items, so therefore it has a bit of lag, and that could just completely crash you. Try a less busy/less huge server.
03/25/2014 10:17 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Scribe
MMCStudio360
Honstly its not recommended to put your title like that because it will make the readers annoyed and maybe less will answer
Just a tip.
03/25/2014 10:14 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Scribe
MMCStudio360
I get that error evrytime my internet cannot handle no more and lags out
Either
Shut down all other applications
that use internet or
just keep retrying.
(youre lucky i decided to help you)
Just kidding.
03/25/2014 12:14 pm
Blueyy__
I have tried retrying, and I don't us any part of internet when playing minecraft unless I am looking up how to make cake. ._.
03/26/2014 9:19 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Mlem Mlem Bat
Remmicious
If you don't use internet, you can't connect to servers! You need WiFi to connect to any server. If you see "Play Offline" when you start Minecraft from the launcher, you don't have the internet connection, so you cannot join servers.
03/25/2014 10:01 am
Blueyy__
I tried uninstalling MC. It would never go through correctly. Reboots wont work either.

I swear its like it happens to everybody, but when it happens to me, it wont fix. -.-
03/25/2014 12:16 am
Level 38 : Artisan Mountaineer
DivinePhoenix
This has happened to me before many times. I have always fixed it.. How did I do it again? HmmMmmm uhmm, I would try uninstalling MC or doing a Nice Reboot.
03/24/2014 11:25 pm
Level 22 : Expert Crafter
Killertoad
Sounds like either:
Your router needs a restart
Firewall is blocking it for some odd reason
you have messed up your computer and got a virus that will drop a nuke on china in 2 days.
(China will read that nuke part and then the NSA will spy on this message, true story)
03/25/2014 12:03 am
Blueyy__
Uh.
Okay then.
Also, tried resetting the router.
Checked the firewall.
Poop. Goodbye china. o-o
03/24/2014 10:21 pm
Level 28 : Expert Engineer
Mayoz
You say you always get that message, but have waited a year for this to fix itself. That message was only added to Minecraft when they redid the way server connections work with 1.7. You also say that Facebook is the only thing that works. Well, how did you make this post? Really... Either you are a troll or a really stupid -snip-
03/24/2014 10:15 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Network
TurnUpKing
This is a timeout from the server aka lagging out. Try disconnecting and reconnecting the internet from your computer. If that doesnt work, sometimes storms and such can interfere as well as your cable company doing work. If you have never had this problem before, it is probably the cable company fixing something on their end.
03/24/2014 11:17 pm
Blueyy__
How do you disconnect your internet? O.o
03/24/2014 10:07 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
tgbtygr
Reset Your Router Or Modem By Unplugging It For About 15 Seconds.
Hope It Helps xD
03/24/2014 9:59 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Pokemon
Pokemon8756
Erm, try getting better internet? Idk, I don't get this problem, sorry
03/24/2014 9:55 pm
Blueyy__
Also, make your suggestions VERY simple. Im not that much of a computer nerd.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome