1
Help ! Noeone Can Build Or Break In My Server !
Posted Today, 12:56 PM
.I Am Having A Few Permission Probloms, When People Try To Break Or Build In The Wild, It Wont Let Them, The Block Will Just Replace Itself And Say Nothing. Even When Building, I use Groupmanager My Plugins Are:
Worldedit
Groupmanager
WorldGuard
NoCheatPlus
Towny
Essentials
Essentials Spawn
Essentials Protect
Essentials Chat
CoreProtect
Flying Carts
BossMssage
MCCore
Bar API
Chestshop
Here Is The Permission Group I Am Focusing On:
http://pastebin.com/H2pHsnpw
.I Am Having A Few Permission Probloms, When People Try To Break Or Build In The Wild, It Wont Let Them, The Block Will Just Replace Itself And Say Nothing. Even When Building, I use Groupmanager My Plugins Are:
Worldedit
Groupmanager
WorldGuard
NoCheatPlus
Towny
Essentials
Essentials Spawn
Essentials Protect
Essentials Chat
CoreProtect
Flying Carts
BossMssage
MCCore
Bar API
Chestshop
Here Is The Permission Group I Am Focusing On:
http://pastebin.com/H2pHsnpw
11
Ok Guys Thanks For The Help, It Was My Protection Radius All Along !
well i can get on it right now and see if i can do anything
Whats the Ip toby?
The Ip is : Malouincraft.serverminer.com
still need help?
Yes Plz i still need help, noeone can build or break in the wild !!!!!!
oh nvm
well that is still an easy fix. just change the group variable to build: true and also make sure that the flags in Global aren't wrong.
That didnt solve the problom though ?????? Ive tried a lot
Do i change the variable in my permissions or in the game ?
Wrong section
