1

Help please

Star_blinder •9/8/12 8:43 pm
•
184
•
9/11/2012 2:14 am
I have a server and I now have a new IP and when I try to port forward it
I get this error: the IP address is invalid and is not in the network
Posted by
Star_blinder
Level 37 : Artisan Pixel Painter
73

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

4

Star_blinder
• 09/11/2012 2:14 am
• Level 37 : Artisan Pixel Painter
thank you Google
1
GreyArkelite
• 09/10/2012 2:13 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
Did you forget to edit the server's .ini to match your new IP?
1
Star_blinder
• 09/11/2012 2:05 am
• Level 37 : Artisan Pixel Painter
that would work if but got a new internet thing today
now it's saying that the IP is illegal
1
Star_blinder
• 09/09/2012 3:35 am
• Level 37 : Artisan Pixel Painter
I'm not going :edit: to get help
SO PLEASE HELP
1

Welcome