1

Help. Sever Crushes a lot

nevermindstar •6/5/12 8:17 am
•
121
•
6/5/2012 9:08 am
Reacently from a few days my server started cruhing with this error http://i.imgur.com/UvEB5.png

Any help.
The server is bukkit with the last recomended build.
I have a server from 4 mounts and it started 2 days ago.

Please help me!
Posted by
nevermindstar
Level 17 : Journeyman Dragon
12

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

6

nevermindstar
• 06/05/2012 9:08 am
• Level 17 : Journeyman Dragon
Any Help???
1
UnDeadSwagga
• 06/05/2012 8:28 am
• Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Can you post the console log so I can find what the issue is?
1
nevermindstar
• 06/05/2012 8:56 am
• Level 17 : Journeyman Dragon
1
nevermindstar
• 06/05/2012 8:51 am
• Level 17 : Journeyman Dragon
Sure when it happens again I will do it. But from what I see it just gives that the player disconnect.GenericReason
1
UnDeadSwagga
• 06/05/2012 8:24 am
• Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Have you installed any plugins lately?

Have you edited any configs lately?

Bukkit or Vanilla?
1
nevermindstar
• 06/05/2012 8:26 am
• Level 17 : Journeyman Dragon
Bukkit with a few fun plugins. I tried removeing them but its still the same!
1

Welcome