3

Help the Texturepack doesn't show in minecraft

LostgamerHD1 •2/23/23 4:11 am
•
487
•
3/16/2023 2:09 pm
Hi, I tried to combine some packs from the internet. But when i tried them out they didn't show in Minecraft. I have no idea why. If you are familliar with the structure of Texture packs, please try to find out why. I'll post a link with the version that needs optifine and one that doesn't.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/bmmr7a73978fda8/texturepacks_please_help.zip/file
REMEMBER: THESE ARE NOT MY PACKS. IT'S PACKS FROM THE INTERNET THAT I TRIED TO COMBINE.

Thanks for your help in advance
Posted by
LostgamerHD1
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
2

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

13

LostgamerHD1
• 03/16/2023 2:09 pm
• Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
It works now i just had an "!" infront of the code so it didn't show thanks for everybodys help
1
medtheblueberry
• 02/26/2023 2:42 pm
He/Him • Level 13 : Journeyman Jerry
You probably played on a different version in Tlauncher that most definetely didnt have Optifine installed so the custom entity models of course didnt load.
1
LostgamerHD1
• 02/27/2023 10:24 am
• Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
wait does the prerelease of optifine work?
1
Awoolanche
• 02/23/2023 6:17 am
• Level 67 : High Grandmaster Collective
Invalid metadata format. Change it to:

{
"pack": {
"description": "text",
"pack_format": 12
}
}
2
LostgamerHD1
• 02/25/2023 2:42 am
• Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
I'l try deleting that file and replacing it with your code
2
LostgamerHD1
• 02/25/2023 2:45 am
• Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
Still doesn't show
2
Aceplante
• 02/23/2023 4:28 am
• Level 69 : High Grandmaster Spelunker
um, you never took the texture pack out of the zip?
2
LostgamerHD1
• 02/25/2023 2:38 am
• Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
No i put the packs inside the file for someone to download.
2
Aceplante
• 02/25/2023 3:19 am
• Level 69 : High Grandmaster Spelunker
okay cool soo take it out and use that
2
LostgamerHD1
• 02/26/2023 4:43 am
• Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
BRO I PUT IT IN THERE AFTER I FOUND OUT IT DIDN'T SHOW
1
LostgamerHD1
• 02/26/2023 4:44 am
• Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
SO SOMEONE COULD DOWNLOAD IT TO CHECK WHATS WRONG
1
Aceplante
• 02/26/2023 2:23 pm
• Level 69 : High Grandmaster Spelunker
So its still not working? i could test it out
1

Welcome