1

Help with a Bukkit Server: Plugins not being recognized!

Daemidra •2/28/14 10:04 pm
•
131
•
3/1/2014 12:55 pm
So, today, I was trying to install some more plugins, but now they won't even show up in the console when I start up the server!

It all started when somebody griefed the PvP Arena. I wondered why, then typed /pa list to check, and the arenas weren't being listed! I reloaded the server, and then the plugin was no longer recognized, like it was never there. I took it out, stopped, started, stopped, put it in, started, and it still wasnt recognized. I figured something was wrong with the plugin so I took it out, and tried another one. Then, when I searched for it in the console with Ctrl+F [name], I found the console had no records of it. It didn't even say whether the plugin failed to load, loaded correctly, etc. It's not in the /pl plugin list either. Does anybody know what's wrong? (Note: I have tried with several plugins, not just one.)
Posted by
Daemidra
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
0

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

3

Daemidra
• 03/01/2014 12:55 pm
• Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Nevermind, I downloaded a plugin today and it worked. All is well! Sometimes my console just needs a bit of rest
1
chedger11
• 02/28/2014 10:20 pm
• Level 3 : Apprentice Network
It may be your java. A lot of plugins now require java 7 to be recognized. 1 of these is Factions. Try to upgrade your java and see what happens. Hope this helped!
1
Daemidra
• 02/28/2014 11:47 pm
• Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
I updated my java like 3 days ago :/
1

Welcome