1

Help with MCreator

vilidin •4/20/13 4:00 am
•
256
•
4/20/2013 1:47 pm
I followed tutorial and installed MCreator and it gets stuck in the "downloading reqired files" part. It has been at "downloading reqired files" part for 30 minútes now. Should I wait more and see if it completes or did I do something wrong? I'm able to use MCreator but still I see the download process.
Posted by
vilidin
Level 23 : Expert Dragonborn
8

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

7

vilidin
• 04/20/2013 1:47 pm
• Level 23 : Expert Dragonborn
Bump
1
vilidin
• 04/20/2013 7:44 am
• Level 23 : Expert Dragonborn
It has been downloading for about two hours now. Is that normal?
1
vilidin
• 04/20/2013 5:54 am
• Level 23 : Expert Dragonborn
XXpixXX
vilidinI followed tutorial and installed MCreator and it gets stuck in the "downloading reqired files" part. It has been at "downloading reqired files" part for 30 minútes now. Should I wait more and see if it completes or did I do something wrong? I'm able to use MCreator but still I see the download process.


My friend wanted me to etst MCreator for him. The download can take a while. Just wait

How long does it usually take?
1
XXpixXX
• 04/20/2013 5:40 am
• Level 20 : Expert Ninja
vilidinI followed tutorial and installed MCreator and it gets stuck in the "downloading reqired files" part. It has been at "downloading reqired files" part for 30 minútes now. Should I wait more and see if it completes or did I do something wrong? I'm able to use MCreator but still I see the download process.


My friend wanted me to etst MCreator for him. The download can take a while. Just wait
1
GoldeNugget
• 04/20/2013 4:14 am
• Level 42 : Master Giraffe
You are not allowed to post mods that are made using mod generators!
1
vilidin
• 04/20/2013 4:20 am
• Level 23 : Expert Dragonborn
I said nothing about posting the mod here.
1
GoldeNugget
• 04/20/2013 4:21 am
• Level 42 : Master Giraffe
Well, just warning
1

Welcome