1

Hi friends! I need help!

Evency •8/3/22 4:25 am
•
164
•
8/14/2022 12:22 pm
I know there are people here who are good at creating resource packs and programming. How in Java Minecraft to make a dark background for the item indicator above the hotbar, as it is in Java Bedrock. I've tried all the ways, but its not working for me! I was inspired by this idea from fWhip. In his video you can see this background above the hotbar when he picks up an item. I am playing Minecraft Java.
Posted by
Evency
Level 17 : Journeyman Miner
5

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

2

NaiNonTheN00b1
• 08/14/2022 12:22 pm
• Level 67 : High Grandmaster Stack
Probably some mod that does that, which I don't know what it is.
1
coalwork
• 08/05/2022 11:19 pm
• Level 48 : Master Architect
Hi! if you can provide me with the timestamps or a video of what you want I can assist you to the best of my knowledge.

I hope you understand that I don't want to watch 26 minutes of footage looking for what you are talking about.
1

Welcome