1

Host A Server Please - Youtube

Endermagic •3/16/14 7:39 pm
•
263
•
3/18/2014 4:01 pm
So I really wanna record a villain plain survival with my friend Kyle but we need a server sense we're dumb as rocks... My channel will never do anything alone simply because I can admit I get a little scared alone.
Posted by
Endermagic
Level 4 : Apprentice Blacksmith
5

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

6

Endermagic
• 03/18/2014 4:01 pm
• Level 4 : Apprentice Blacksmith
I have 1 but it's my friend (And I haven't posted a video...) but I have to get a better recording program after trying to record one someone's server the I had to shut my computer off because it would not do anything. (It was frozen but not in way because I could get on Skype but not exit the program or minus anything.) so if you guys have a suggestion for a recording program I'm up to anything.
1
MultiGames
• 03/17/2014 11:15 pm
• Level 7 : Apprentice System
i have a server for youtubers if you wanna join here:www.planetminecraft.com/blog/auracraft-2807218/
1
JayJayJay176
• 03/17/2014 10:51 pm
• Level 13 : Journeyman Architect
I have a mindcrack like server. But it has other people on it... Like me and some other people. planetminecraft.com/severs/flammablesports/
1
SomeonePrivate
• 03/17/2014 8:02 pm
• Level 9 : Apprentice Explorer
how many subscribers you've got
1
Endermagic
• 03/17/2014 7:42 pm
• Level 4 : Apprentice Blacksmith
Yes just for me and my friend.
1
Castile
• 03/16/2014 7:48 pm
• Level 1 : New Network
To clarify, you want your own private server, correct?
1

Welcome