1

How do I allow groups to change time?

BukkitSupport •12/27/13 12:44 am
•
226
•
12/27/2013 10:08 pm
One of my donor groups get access to /time day and /time night, yet they can't use it. I've given the group the permissions essentials.time, essentials.time.set, and bukkit.time, yet none have allowed them to change the time. Is there anything I'm missing? I know that by default only ops can do it, so I'm wondering if there's something to do with that I could change?

Thanks,
Ocean
Posted by
BukkitSupport
Level 44 : Master Giraffe
12

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

3

PacksGamingHD
• 12/27/2013 10:08 pm
• Level 6 : Apprentice System
Wow, that helped me. Thanks
1
theIgloo
• 12/27/2013 9:54 pm
• Level 3 : Apprentice Hunter
essentials.time just allows you to view the current time, essentials.time.set is the correct permission node. If that does not work, you may have a problem with your permissions configuration.
1
ChickenBeatMc
• 12/27/2013 9:30 pm
• Level 10 : Journeyman Artist
i believe the permission is essentials.time
1

Welcome