6

How do I change the “Apprentice Miner” “Apprentice Skinner” stuff?

SirKrunk •10/14/21 5:41 am
•
299
•
11/18/2021 9:50 pm
How do I change the “Apprentice Miner” “Apprentice Skinner” stuff? I want to change it
Posted by
SirKrunk
Level 47 : Master Dragon
81

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

6

whimsykit
• 11/17/2021 10:06 am
She/Her • Level 36 : Artisan Artist Cat
Go on your profile page, choose the profile tab, click on class, then
choose the class you want. Once you choose one, dont always use the same
one as you earn more when you reach specific levels.
2
SirKrunk
• 11/18/2021 9:50 pm
• Level 47 : Master Dragon
yea, thanks
1
SoapSoapSoap
• 10/14/2021 6:53 am
• Level 47 : Master Procrastinator Geek
Go to your profile, edit your class.
So far if you do big progress, another classes will unlocked.
4
SirKrunk
• 10/14/2021 7:33 am
• Level 47 : Master Dragon
oh yeah, thanks!
3
SoapSoapSoap
• 10/14/2021 7:38 am
• Level 47 : Master Procrastinator Geek
Your welcome :D
4
SirKrunk
• 10/14/2021 8:31 am
• Level 47 : Master Dragon
:D i like being an artist
4

Welcome