1

How do I flip something flat to make it stand up?

TeamUniversal •3/30/15 2:09 pm
•
1.9k
•
4/2/2015 7:36 am
I have done pixel art, but flat on the floor. I need to know how to stand it up so it is vertical, not horizontal.
Thank you in advance
Posted by
TeamUniversal
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
4

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

5

Quitster
• 04/02/2015 7:36 am
• Level 45 : Master Gent
If you have access to world edit: select your art, copy and do //rotate 0 -90 0
1
Jedi
• 03/30/2015 2:26 pm
• Level 29 : Expert Artist
copy with MCedit, then //rotate

paste where needed. DONE.
1
TeamUniversal
• 03/30/2015 2:22 pm
• Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
I Know you can, i've done it before, it's just my minds has gone completely blank. :/
1
mcrocks999
• 03/30/2015 2:18 pm
• Level 20 : Expert Cake
Use mcedit or such.
Not like MarkTheHunt is suggesting.
1
YTCereal
• 03/30/2015 2:16 pm
• Level 22 : Expert Network
u cant.
u have do redo
1

Welcome