1

How do i get on a minecraft pe server with pocket tool?

ShadowChandler •4/3/13 7:33 pm
•
809
•
4/4/2013 2:37 am
I find servers and when I go to minecraft pe and join game, there is nothing there. Also do you know a good one? Thanks!
Posted by
ShadowChandler
Level 9 : Apprentice Princess
5

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

11

DarkStar4657
• 04/04/2013 2:37 am
• Level 13 : Journeyman Explorer
Just be patient brother xD
1
ShadowChandler
• 04/04/2013 2:14 am
• Level 9 : Apprentice Princess
Sorry, about bumping too much. It made two comments when I did.
1
cody1215
• 04/03/2013 9:46 pm
• Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
As far as I know the only servers that are possible to join are lan servers. I don't think it's even possible to get online servers because I don't think iPods have IP addresses, maybe they do but I never realized!
1
0PBeast
• 04/03/2013 8:45 pm
• Level 45 : Master Wizard
Yeah, the only existing servers are lan servers where you play with friends in the same wifi
1
DJ3
• 04/03/2013 8:37 pm
• Level 11 : Journeyman Miner
YouTube and Google. The best information sources on the Internet. Seriously, there are no real servers for PE yet. Mojang is working on them, and you would have to buy them, but they aren't real yet.
1
DarkStar4657
• 04/03/2013 8:13 pm
• Level 13 : Journeyman Explorer
Your bumping more than you should.
1
anonpmc844841
• 04/03/2013 8:12 pm
• Level 13 : Journeyman Miner
[deleted]
1
ShadowChandler
• 04/03/2013 8:07 pm
• Level 9 : Apprentice Princess
Bump
1
ShadowChandler
• 04/03/2013 8:06 pm
• Level 9 : Apprentice Princess
Bump
1
0PBeast
• 04/03/2013 7:38 pm
• Level 45 : Master Wizard
Servers for Minecraft PE? You mean lan servers?
1
ShadowChandler
• 04/03/2013 7:45 pm
• Level 9 : Apprentice Princess
No, actual servers. I've seen them on youtube and google. But you need some apps.
1

Welcome