1

How to host a minecraft server using a Tower Server

mikeyriver •12/30/12 10:41 pm
•
178
•
12/30/2012 11:21 pm
I've been looking at different types of servers(not minecraft servers) such as the PRIMERGY MX130 S2 Intel micro server, which seems like a perfect place to run my own server. I currently use hosting services but its just that im so tired of problems coming from my host and taking quite a time for them to reply to my support tickets. Now, i've been thinking of hosting my server locally instead but professionaly but using a tower server becuase it is possible to easily insert more ram and memory to it.

So...does anyone have any experience using tower servers to host a minecraft server(bukkit)
Posted by
mikeyriver
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
14

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

1

Carbonwyre
• 12/30/2012 11:21 pm
• Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
I think he just logged off but you'd be wise to message BoneHunter9
1

Welcome