1

How to host Towny?

546a1 •4/9/15 5:53 pm
•
203
•
4/10/2015 4:44 pm
Okay, so I've had a server for a while now, and my friends and I all play Vanilla. Recently, our gang learned about towny, and we loved it! So I thought I'd change our server to towny for the next restart. Problem is, I can't find any 1.8+ easy bukkit plugins. Along w/ towny, I want to add chestshop, but I think I can find that one. Anyways, anyone have any help?
Posted by
546a1
Level 7 : Apprentice Network
3

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

4

546a1
• 04/10/2015 4:44 pm
• Level 7 : Apprentice Network
Ty so much ^! Nvm, it worked!
1
MatronixPVP
• 04/10/2015 1:07 pm
• Level 7 : Apprentice Network
Come on now then
1
546a1
• 04/10/2015 1:02 pm
• Level 7 : Apprentice Network
This didn't help ^
Bump
1
MatronixPVP
• 04/09/2015 6:19 pm
• Level 7 : Apprentice Network
I can help you, I installed towny on my server. Ill msg you ip and help you
1

Welcome