How do I put my Map in the World folder for my Spigot server

Pikamon 101's Avatar Pikamon 1017/7/16 11:49 pm
1 emeralds 426
Hi!
I'm setting up a Spigot server and I have everything ready/working but I want to choose a world I made for my server and I really need help please! I go into the. ".minecraft" folder and go into "saves" and I double click my map folder and copy all the files and then go into my server folder for Spigot and stuff and I paste my world files into the "world" folder I have in my server folder. But before I pasted those files into the "world" folder there were other similar files but I deleted them because they are probably files for a random generated world, all the files deleted except 2 named rca
10 or something like that and they said it won't delete because Java Platform SE Library is running in the background but I had no programs or games running, so I had to paste my map files in with the 2 stubborn files and whenever I load my server on Minecraft it loads my world but then it's like it has another world also because mountains and stuff merged into my creations. So I need how to delete those files or fix whatever I'm doing wrong. Any reply6 is appreciated! Thank you!
Pikamon 101
Level 17 : Journeyman Crafter