1

HUGE server issue PLEASE HELP!

Falnes •11/1/12 6:23 pm
•
94
•
11/2/2012 5:04 am
So I'm running this server.

And when I install PermissionsEx, GroupManager, or Bpermissions it won't work. Neither of essentials or the permissions will load. And NO, I do not load ALL the perms at once. Just one at a time.

There's no tabs in the document. There's no mistakes in it either. It just happens, anyone else has this problem? Please tell how to fix it if you know D:
Posted by
Falnes
Level 25 : Expert Pokémon
6

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

5

CGBrothers
• 11/01/2012 8:54 pm
• Level 53 : Grandmaster Lego Builder
Uh... Maybe cause its not updated yet? Group Manager and Vault and all those permission plugins are large, heavy plugins. You cant update a plugin in 30 seconds. Think of mojang, they spend atleast a couple weeks of just coding minecraft.
1
Falnes
• 11/02/2012 5:04 am
• Level 25 : Expert Pokémon
It works just fine if I restore a backup that is 1.4 that worked, then it works. But not when I have everything that I had yesterday...
1
kiler17404
• 11/01/2012 8:05 pm
• Level 1 : New Crafter
i use essentials gropmanger i have never hade a probl whit it
1
Falnes
• 11/01/2012 6:41 pm
• Level 25 : Expert Pokémon
Esseles? Explain.
1
kiler17404
• 11/01/2012 6:29 pm
• Level 1 : New Crafter
do u have esseles?
1

Welcome