1
Hello me and my two friends are building a Hunger games server but we are not fast enough to do it on our own. Anyone want to help? I will pm you the Ip if I think you qualify.
Application Format (Copy & Paste)
IGN:
Version You Started Playing MC:
Other Creations? (Post Link):
Redstone Creations? (Post Link):
How did you find this post?:
Did anyone tell you about this post?:
Have you read the books?:
Have you seen the movie?:
Server Rules:
1. NO GREIFING!
2. Build in a Hunger Games like fashion
3. You MUST work on what you are assigned by Geok, Wphint, or Pyro
If You break any of these rules you will be banned!
Application Format (Copy & Paste)
IGN:
Version You Started Playing MC:
Other Creations? (Post Link):
Redstone Creations? (Post Link):
How did you find this post?:
Did anyone tell you about this post?:
Have you read the books?:
Have you seen the movie?:
Server Rules:
1. NO GREIFING!
2. Build in a Hunger Games like fashion
3. You MUST work on what you are assigned by Geok, Wphint, or Pyro
If You break any of these rules you will be banned!
37
IGN: BenjiExplosion
Version You Started Playing MC: umm not %100 sure
Other Creations? (Post Link): I dont have a link, but I am amazing with railroads and am classified in many servers as an extremely advanced buider
Redstone Creations? (Post Link):
How did you find this post?: I googled it XD
Did anyone tell you about this post?: Nope
Have you read the books?: Yes 5 times each
Have you seen the movie?: 3 Times!!
Version You Started Playing MC: umm not %100 sure
Other Creations? (Post Link): I dont have a link, but I am amazing with railroads and am classified in many servers as an extremely advanced buider
Redstone Creations? (Post Link):
How did you find this post?: I googled it XD
Did anyone tell you about this post?: Nope
Have you read the books?: Yes 5 times each
Have you seen the movie?: 3 Times!!
IGN:XxH4XxX
Version You Started Playing MC:Can't Remember some time in Alpha
Other Creations? (Post Link):Don't create much.
Redstone Creations? (Post Link):Don't create much.
How did you find this post?:On forum side bar
Did anyone tell you about this post?:nop
Have you read the books?:yes
Have you seen the movie?:yes it is epic awesomeness
Please pick me
Version You Started Playing MC:Can't Remember some time in Alpha
Other Creations? (Post Link):Don't create much.
Redstone Creations? (Post Link):Don't create much.
How did you find this post?:On forum side bar
Did anyone tell you about this post?:nop
Have you read the books?:yes
Have you seen the movie?:yes it is epic awesomeness
Please pick me
Application Format (Copy & Paste)
IGN: oliver93magiska
Version You Started Playing MC: Beta 1.0 or that but the first beta version
Other Creations? (Post Link): I'm working on an HUGE project but layed it down just builded the spawn see my profile
Redstone Creations? (Post Link): No im sorry.
How did you find this post?: On forum.
Did anyone tell you about this post?: Yes my old old old grandpa
Have you read the books?: Yep
Have you seen the movie?: No
IGN: oliver93magiska
Version You Started Playing MC: Beta 1.0 or that but the first beta version
Other Creations? (Post Link): I'm working on an HUGE project but layed it down just builded the spawn see my profile
Redstone Creations? (Post Link): No im sorry.
How did you find this post?: On forum.
Did anyone tell you about this post?: Yes my old old old grandpa
Have you read the books?: Yep
Have you seen the movie?: No
Do I make the cut? Or would you like me to tell you about some of my creations?
I'm quite bad with Redstone, however.
I'm quite bad with Redstone, however.
Application Format (Copy & Paste)
IGN:Ranulf 787
Version You Started Playing MC:1.3
Other Creations? (Post Link):no
Redstone Creations? (Post Link):no, i make redstone creations myself.
How did you find this post?:on the forums
Did anyone tell you about this post?:no
Have you read the books?:only Catching fire
Have you seen the movie?:no
IGN:Ranulf 787
Version You Started Playing MC:1.3
Other Creations? (Post Link):no
Redstone Creations? (Post Link):no, i make redstone creations myself.
How did you find this post?:on the forums
Did anyone tell you about this post?:no
Have you read the books?:only Catching fire
Have you seen the movie?:no
Application Format (Copy & Paste)
IGN:Toothlessbob
Version You Started Playing MC:1.7.3
Redstone Creations? (Post Link):Elevator with pistons
How did you find this post?:Below the chat lounge number.
Did anyone tell you about this post?:No.
Have you read the books?:YES!!!!! and it was amazing
Have you seen the movie?:About to tomorrow
(If I get in what is ip and are we skyping)
IGN:Toothlessbob
Version You Started Playing MC:1.7.3
Redstone Creations? (Post Link):Elevator with pistons
How did you find this post?:Below the chat lounge number.
Did anyone tell you about this post?:No.
Have you read the books?:YES!!!!! and it was amazing
Have you seen the movie?:About to tomorrow
(If I get in what is ip and are we skyping)
What do you mean chat lounge number?
No we are not skyping but we will have dynmap...
No we are not skyping but we will have dynmap...
TerraNova10 is accepted
ATTENTION IF I DON'T SAY ANYTHING TO U U ARE NOT ACCEPTED!
ATTENTION IF I DON'T SAY ANYTHING TO U U ARE NOT ACCEPTED!
IGN:DJFromTheBlog
Version You Started Playing MC:beta 1.7.3
Other Creations? (Post Link):No Working on A map though
Redstone Creations? (Post Link):yes but not publicly
How did you find this post?:I was Searching on Google for a Hunger games server
Did anyone tell you about this post?:no
Have you read the books?:All 3!
Have you seen the movie?:YES!!! TODAY! EPIC!
hope I can help and maybe my friends can help make the texture pack.
Version You Started Playing MC:beta 1.7.3
Other Creations? (Post Link):No Working on A map though
Redstone Creations? (Post Link):yes but not publicly
How did you find this post?:I was Searching on Google for a Hunger games server
Did anyone tell you about this post?:no
Have you read the books?:All 3!
Have you seen the movie?:YES!!! TODAY! EPIC!
hope I can help and maybe my friends can help make the texture pack.
IGN:Arhod8660
Version You Started Playing MC:1.2
Other Creations? (Post Link):www.planetminecraft.com/member/arhod8660/
Redstone Creations? (Post Link):I can do them(Elevaters aand such)
How did you find this post?:Top right corner
Did anyone tell you about this post?:no
Have you read the books?:Love em and Yes
Have you seen the movie?:Yes
Version You Started Playing MC:1.2
Other Creations? (Post Link):www.planetminecraft.com/member/arhod8660/
Redstone Creations? (Post Link):I can do them(Elevaters aand such)
How did you find this post?:Top right corner
Did anyone tell you about this post?:no
Have you read the books?:Love em and Yes
Have you seen the movie?:Yes
heh, instead of just calling the people working on the areanas "builders" you could call them "game makers" or whatever they called the people who made the areanas. i have no idea it's been a while since i read the books.
just thought i shoudl point that out...i can't really help in the building department though. making skins is more of my style.
just thought i shoudl point that out...i can't really help in the building department though. making skins is more of my style.
IGN: CrystalChess
Version You Started Playing MC: Alpha 1.2.6
Other Creations? (Post Link): castle with trench Ye old house, Apartments furnished, Huge Houses, some pixel art EDIT: no links
Redstone Creations? (Post Link): Rebuilding home EDIT: no link
How did you find this post?:Last 20 Posts Section
Did anyone tell you about this post?: no but in about two seconds they will
Have you read the books?: Yes
Have you seen the movie?: yes
Version You Started Playing MC: Alpha 1.2.6
Other Creations? (Post Link): castle with trench Ye old house, Apartments furnished, Huge Houses, some pixel art EDIT: no links
Redstone Creations? (Post Link): Rebuilding home EDIT: no link
How did you find this post?:Last 20 Posts Section
Did anyone tell you about this post?: no but in about two seconds they will
Have you read the books?: Yes
Have you seen the movie?: yes
I will helpo
Is he even checking this anymore?
IGN:KingWIKD1
Version You Started Playing MC:alpha
Other Creations? (Post Link):dont have
Redstone Creations? (Post Link):dont have
How did you find this post?:looked
Did anyone tell you about this post?:no
Have you read the books?:yes
Have you seen the movie?:yes
Version You Started Playing MC:alpha
Other Creations? (Post Link):dont have
Redstone Creations? (Post Link):dont have
How did you find this post?:looked
Did anyone tell you about this post?:no
Have you read the books?:yes
Have you seen the movie?:yes
hi can i join i am playing minecraft on 1.2.3 and i have not been banned from any server i have been told by lots of ppl that im a great building i have made a floating ship and a castle before im great at hunting mining killing pvping buildingIGN: kylec818
Version You Started Playing MC: beta 1.7.3
Other Creations? (Post Link): things that move like a creeper that blows up i do not have a link it is in a server
Redstone Creations? (Post Link): a working iphone that boots up
How did you find this post?: scanning pmc
Did anyone tell you about this post?: no
Have you read the books?: First 1
Version You Started Playing MC: beta 1.7.3
Other Creations? (Post Link): things that move like a creeper that blows up i do not have a link it is in a server
Redstone Creations? (Post Link): a working iphone that boots up
How did you find this post?: scanning pmc
Did anyone tell you about this post?: no
Have you read the books?: First 1
sorry but i need it cracked
[deleted]
[deleted]
So was I accepted?
IGN: Haydenrr117
Version You Started Playing MC: 1.7
Other Creations? (Post Link): http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... star-trek/ http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... st-574565/ http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... va-492896/
Redstone Creations? (Post Link): None on here, but I have built a TNT cannon with friends, and a working defense gate that opens and closes
How did you find this post?: In last 20 posts
Did anyone tell you about this post?: No, sorry
Have you read the books?: OF COURSE!
Have you seen the movie?: YES!!! At the midnight premiere thursday!
Version You Started Playing MC: 1.7
Other Creations? (Post Link): http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... star-trek/ http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... st-574565/ http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... va-492896/
Redstone Creations? (Post Link): None on here, but I have built a TNT cannon with friends, and a working defense gate that opens and closes
How did you find this post?: In last 20 posts
Did anyone tell you about this post?: No, sorry
Have you read the books?: OF COURSE!
Have you seen the movie?: YES!!! At the midnight premiere thursday!
IGN: Joombalo
Version You Started Playing MC: 1.8
Other Creations? (Post Link): Well, I do have other creations but no links...
Redstone Creations? (Post Link): Same thing...
How did you find this post?: Planet Minecraft
Did anyone tell you about this post?: Nope.
Have you read the books?: Yes.
Have you seen the movie?: Seeing it tomorrow.
Version You Started Playing MC: 1.8
Other Creations? (Post Link): Well, I do have other creations but no links...
Redstone Creations? (Post Link): Same thing...
How did you find this post?: Planet Minecraft
Did anyone tell you about this post?: Nope.
Have you read the books?: Yes.
Have you seen the movie?: Seeing it tomorrow.
IGN: captconan.
Version I started playing MC: 1.1
Other creations?(Post Link): on planetminecraft, none. I haven't made any servers even.
Redstone creations? (Post Link): I have no idea what that means.
How did I find this post?: I saw it on the Last 20 posts, and was interested.
Did anyone tell me about this post?: No.
Have I read the book?: I have read the first one, and I'm working on the second one.
Have I seen the movie?: No.
I will follow the rules, and I hope you will accept me.
Version I started playing MC: 1.1
Other creations?(Post Link): on planetminecraft, none. I haven't made any servers even.
Redstone creations? (Post Link): I have no idea what that means.
How did I find this post?: I saw it on the Last 20 posts, and was interested.
Did anyone tell me about this post?: No.
Have I read the book?: I have read the first one, and I'm working on the second one.
Have I seen the movie?: No.
I will follow the rules, and I hope you will accept me.
IGN: Liltwizz
Version you started playing minecraft: Beta 1.4
Other creations: Giant castle!
Redstone creations: None
How did you find this post: Randomly
Did anyone tell you about this post: No
Have you read the books: Whole trilogy
Have you seen the movie: Yes!
Version you started playing minecraft: Beta 1.4
Other creations: Giant castle!
Redstone creations: None
How did you find this post: Randomly
Did anyone tell you about this post: No
Have you read the books: Whole trilogy
Have you seen the movie: Yes!
wphint: i dont have links.... sorry about that
ok than give more detail for your creations. Then I will think about it
Ok
The Auto rebuilding floor: In case of use TNT or creeper explosions That make a big hole in the ground Might be a pain to fix but pistions will do the job.
houses: Well... to design The Hunger Games.... Of Course.
Oh Ya i can do auto rebuilding walls too.
Plus i made Skyblock Minecraft series too with my friend.
The Auto rebuilding floor: In case of use TNT or creeper explosions That make a big hole in the ground Might be a pain to fix but pistions will do the job.
houses: Well... to design The Hunger Games.... Of Course.
Oh Ya i can do auto rebuilding walls too.
Plus i made Skyblock Minecraft series too with my friend.
IGN-jchint
Version you started playing-1.6
Other creations-no sorry they were all destroyed with my computer
Redstone creations-no link to it but Im great with redstone
How did you find this post-I went to the sidebar and found it
Did anyone tell you about this post-nope
Have you tead the books-yes, 3 times each
Have you seen the movie-yeah yesterday
I hope you pick me
Version you started playing-1.6
Other creations-no sorry they were all destroyed with my computer
Redstone creations-no link to it but Im great with redstone
How did you find this post-I went to the sidebar and found it
Did anyone tell you about this post-nope
Have you tead the books-yes, 3 times each
Have you seen the movie-yeah yesterday
I hope you pick me
alexhamster2105 is accepted
IGN:sillyvader
Version You Started Playing MC: 1.7
Other Creations? (Post Link):not really but good at building things
Redstone Creations? (Post Link):automatic arrow killer
How did you find this post?:serching
Did anyone tell you about this post?:no
Have you read the books?:almost done with second
Have you seen the movie?:yes it was epic
Version You Started Playing MC: 1.7
Other Creations? (Post Link):not really but good at building things
Redstone Creations? (Post Link):automatic arrow killer
How did you find this post?:serching
Did anyone tell you about this post?:no
Have you read the books?:almost done with second
Have you seen the movie?:yes it was epic
IGN:tommygun12355
Version You Started Playing MC:beta 1.9
Other Creations? (Post Link):i Co-Own a server here is its channel [www.youtube.com/user/TERRACR4FT?ob=0] On that server i have built a PVP arena a bank a jail and many other things and have made a hunger games arena on a difrent server
Redstone Creations? (Post Link):I haven't uploaded anything for redstone but i am fairly good with it
How did you find this post?:Searching for a Hunger Games Server
Did anyone tell you about this post?:No
Have you read the books?:Yes all 3
Have you seen the movie?:I'm Seeing it tomorrow
I also am very good with World Edit
And sorry but I suck at making Texture Packs
=P
Version You Started Playing MC:beta 1.9
Other Creations? (Post Link):i Co-Own a server here is its channel [www.youtube.com/user/TERRACR4FT?ob=0] On that server i have built a PVP arena a bank a jail and many other things and have made a hunger games arena on a difrent server
Redstone Creations? (Post Link):I haven't uploaded anything for redstone but i am fairly good with it
How did you find this post?:Searching for a Hunger Games Server
Did anyone tell you about this post?:No
Have you read the books?:Yes all 3
Have you seen the movie?:I'm Seeing it tomorrow
I also am very good with World Edit
And sorry but I suck at making Texture Packs
=P
lolxapple I need the links to your creations
IGN: alexhamster2105
Version You Started Playing MC: Beta 1.5
Other Creations? (Post Link): Well i dont have links, but ships, Orc village, Saurons eye, castles and others. Edit: just found a link of a youtube video, i built this with two of my friends (kgayley and zburk)
Redstone Creations? (Post Link): redstone elevator, traps
How did you find this post?: i searched for Hunger games
Did anyone tell you about this post?: Nope
Have you read the books?: of course they are amazing
Have you seen the movie?: Yup yesterday
Version You Started Playing MC: Beta 1.5
Other Creations? (Post Link): Well i dont have links, but ships, Orc village, Saurons eye, castles and others. Edit: just found a link of a youtube video, i built this with two of my friends (kgayley and zburk)
Redstone Creations? (Post Link): redstone elevator, traps
How did you find this post?: i searched for Hunger games
Did anyone tell you about this post?: Nope
Have you read the books?: of course they are amazing
Have you seen the movie?: Yup yesterday
IGN: lolxapple
Version You Started Playing MC: Alpha 1.2.6
Other Creations? (Post Link): Ye old house, Apartments, houses Huge Houses, some pixel art EDIT: no links
Redstone Creations? (Post Link): Auto Rebuilding Floor EDIT: no link
How did you find this post?:Last 20 Posts Section
Did anyone tell you about this post?: No, not yet
Have you read the books?: Yes
Have you seen the movie?: No
Version You Started Playing MC: Alpha 1.2.6
Other Creations? (Post Link): Ye old house, Apartments, houses Huge Houses, some pixel art EDIT: no links
Redstone Creations? (Post Link): Auto Rebuilding Floor EDIT: no link
How did you find this post?:Last 20 Posts Section
Did anyone tell you about this post?: No, not yet
Have you read the books?: Yes
Have you seen the movie?: No
IGN: Hazamysta
Version You Started Playing MC: beta 1.7.3
Other Creations? (Post Link): errm, no. Im working on a parkour map.
Redstone Creations? (Post Link): Accidently deleted my redstone robot thingy oops
How did you find this post?: scanning pmc
Did anyone tell you about this post?: no
Have you read the books?: First 2
Version You Started Playing MC: beta 1.7.3
Other Creations? (Post Link): errm, no. Im working on a parkour map.
Redstone Creations? (Post Link): Accidently deleted my redstone robot thingy oops
How did you find this post?: scanning pmc
Did anyone tell you about this post?: no
Have you read the books?: First 2
Also If someone could make a texture pack for the server that would be great too!
