1

Ideas?

JoKittyB •8/27/14 8:36 pm
•
99
•
8/28/2014 7:23 am
Hey guys/gals! I have been around the forums and have not found a really good idea. Ive had several of my own, and will share the base idea:

Huge spawn, I want a theme to use for it. I also need an idea, I dont want a generic factions vote 4 diams, or a vanilla, SMP, PVP, or any other WAYYY OVERDONE server idea. Any suggestions?
~Skitty

PS please include the plugins (if any) that the idea could use.
Posted by
JoKittyB
Level 9 : Apprentice Princess
5

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

2

JoKittyB
• 08/28/2014 7:23 am
• Level 9 : Apprentice Princess
thanks, Ill try to ccome up with one
1
MomoMomiji
• 08/28/2014 1:02 am
• Level 4 : Apprentice Architect
Sadly, an idea is much harder to come up with than a plugin.

Spend some time thinking about what you would like to see as a playable server game-mode, and what plugins it could rely on. If nothing else, think about the small parts that make up the idea itself, and look around for things in those directions.
1

Welcome