1
Interested in making some extra money?
I am looking for a person who can setup the technical side of a server hosting company. A partner and I have decided to go into business, but neither of us know what we're doing when it comes to technical stuff. If you are legitimately interested please PM me and we'll talk further.
-Sam
-Sam
3
I would love to help you with support staff. I believe I would be useful in this part because I know how servers work. I have legitimately been playing minecraft for 3 and a half years, and I have owned two servers (One in beta 1.7 and one now ) and I have had plenty of experience with mods, plugins, and general support. Please contact me with any concerns or questions!
Thanks, Peter Schunk.
Thanks, Peter Schunk.
Hi,
I would love to help you in the technical side and even technical customer support.
Please PM so we can discuss more as I am trying to start a company as well.
Regards,
Ollie
I would love to help you in the technical side and even technical customer support.
Please PM so we can discuss more as I am trying to start a company as well.
Regards,
Ollie
Server hosting?
That involves way more then just popping some ram etc. up and renting it out.
Staff - support staff especially, is needed 24/7.
Check out beastnode and learn from them, they are truly number one.
Don't copy them though, that would make your company unoriginal.
Goodluck!
That involves way more then just popping some ram etc. up and renting it out.
Staff - support staff especially, is needed 24/7.
Check out beastnode and learn from them, they are truly number one.
Don't copy them though, that would make your company unoriginal.
Goodluck!
