1

INVISABLE BLOCKS

RexDMC •6/5/14 3:53 pm
•
156
•
6/5/2014 3:58 pm
So I was playing Minecraft and then all of a sudden I got a small lag spike and all the blocks in my world disappeared. I tried it in a MP server and a different SP world and the same thing happened. Please help me! I can't enjoy Minecraft like this
Posted by
RexDMC
Level 6 : Apprentice Warrior
2

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

3

214123541235
• 06/05/2014 3:55 pm
• Level 13 : Journeyman Archer
Can you give some screen shots about the problem and your pc specs
1
xmx1024
• 06/05/2014 3:58 pm
• Level 18 : Journeyman Network
It'd help if he could provide a log, PC specs do not have anything to do with this.


Also update your video card drivers.
1
xmx1024
• 06/05/2014 3:55 pm
• Level 18 : Journeyman Network
Delete your .minecraft folder, and try again..

On windows the .minecraft folder can be found if you do win+x and click "run" and put %appdata% in the text field and click browse.

On mac, this folder can be found at ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft

delete the folder, run minecraft launcher and try again.

If that does not fix your problem, update your video drivers. I can provide you with the link if you give me the vendor of your video card.
1

Welcome