1

IPv4 Keeps changing?

AngelaC333 •2/20/14 8:30 am
•
104
•
2/21/2014 8:28 am
So I have been running a minecraft server for about two months and I have rarely faced IP changed. Yesterday and the day before, our IP was changed 10 times! I know it's easy to reportforwad the server and update confirmation on PMC but it gets really annoying. Also, many times it does not allow me to go to 10.0.0.1 and the page goes blank so I have to use another computer. Btw, I'm hosting. (I know it's not a good idea, lol)
Posted by
AngelaC333
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
2

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

4

AngelaC333
• 02/21/2014 8:28 am
• Level 3 : Apprentice Network
It still keeps changing. Anybody got ideas?
1
AngelaC333
• 02/20/2014 5:16 pm
• Level 3 : Apprentice Network
I've changed it again, Going to check if this works. I used a different type of IP this time.
1
AngelaC333
• 02/20/2014 8:40 am
• Level 3 : Apprentice Network
So would I have to call my internet provider and buy a long term IP? Also, My normal IP is not changing, it's the 10.0.0.(this last number) that is changing
1
BlackOutGaming
• 02/20/2014 8:38 am
• Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Your ISP must have a long IP lease time
1

Welcome