Item Pricing Help Please!

Mikeroboblox's Avatar Mikeroboblox6/23/14 9:43 pm
1 emeralds 118 5
6/24/2014 11:48 am
Mikeroboblox's Avatar Mikeroboblox
Hey so I am setting up my server and I have a few questions!
1. If I make an adminshop will it change what you can sell something for with /sell hand ?
2. What are good prices for what most shops would sell? I don't need a list of the 100's of blocks in minecraft but for stuff that will be bought the most like iron ingots and wood, or sold like diamonds and armor? I do not need all of them because I would rather get the basics then figure out what we are going to even be allowed to buy / sell.
Thank you so much for helping me with this!
Mikeroboblox
Level 11 : Journeyman Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/24/2014 11:48 am
Mikeroboblox
I am using chestshop and Iconomy. tdk197 has actually helped get every single price I need for the admin shop and he is a pretty good guy. Also, I do not need this thread anymore as it is done. Thanks for all the help! /lock
06/24/2014 5:10 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Modder
GamerAuthority
1) I'm not sure what you mean, but if you mean if you have the ChestShop plugin (or something similar with making a shop with a sign or block, etc.), no it does not affect the /sell hand price.

If you want to change the prices when you use /sell hand, go into your essentials folder in the plugins folder, and within there you should look for a .yml that lists all the prices for each block item, etc. (open .yml files with notepad to edit them!)

2) I'm not good with making prices. But, it depends, what do you want the items to be worth (hard to earn/easy to get)? How are the players earning money to even buy things?
06/23/2014 11:31 pm
Mikeroboblox
Thank you tdk, I sent you a request.
06/23/2014 11:07 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
tdk197
Add my skype. I'd be glad to help you.
06/23/2014 11:05 pm
Mikeroboblox
Okay I do not know the exact rules on bumping but this is important could someone help me?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome