1

Items for perms shop

Kraftee •11/30/16 6:49 pm
•
143
•
12/4/2016 10:06 am
Hello, my name is Leon2Crafty, I have a 1.8.8 server, and I need a plugin. I have searched all around the web for this plugin, but I cannot find it. I am sure it exists though. What the plugin I am looking for should make it so people can buy permission node with items. For example:
Someone has 5 yellow wool, and can trade it to get a permission node. Not just essentials permissions, because I do not have essentials.
Thank you!
Posted by
Kraftee
Level 1 : New Network
0

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

2

plasmascreen1
• 12/02/2016 8:31 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Assuming you're running spigot (Which you should be), I suggest

https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/boss ... lugin.222/

That's also up-to-date for 1.11 if you want to update at any point.
1
Kraftee
• 12/04/2016 10:06 am
• Level 1 : New Network
Thank you so much!
1

Welcome