Java tm platform se binary has stopped working minecraft... PLEASE HELP!!!

LemmeTouchYou's Avatar LemmeTouchYou1/4/18 9:21 pm
1 emeralds 16.8k 14
1/7/2018 6:51 pm
LemmeTouchYou's Avatar LemmeTouchYou
Hello... So the reason why im here is because if i try opening minecraft my game freezes on the mojang screen and then a pop up comes on my screen saying java tm platform se binary has stopped working.... and then it makes me have to quit off minecraft. how ever sometimes when i load minecraft it works and allows me to go on a server how ever after like 30 seconds it says minecraft not responding then java tm platform se binary has stopped working pops up. i dont know what to do ive tried reinstalling minecraft... ive tried getting the latest versions of java... ive tried getting an older version of java... ive tried watching alot of videos on how to fix it and nothing has worked so far.... i dont know what to do... minecraft used to work on my old computer then i got a new computer for xmas which is ALOT more powerful how ever it doesant seem to want to work on my new pc.... help!!!!!
LemmeTouchYou
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/06/2018 5:16 pm
LemmeTouchYou
Plz someone help i just want to play minecraft :(
01/06/2018 5:30 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Birb
DukkiStuff
Are all software updates for java, your OS, and graphics drivers updated.
try updating all of those.
Is your date and time set to the right date. sometimes that confuses the system because the internet time is diffiirent to the set time.

Still giving you issues, try download the OLD minecraft launcher HERE, the one before that new fancy one was released
01/07/2018 6:51 pm
LemmeTouchYou
OMG! Minecraft seems to be working... I downloaded the old launcher and now it seems fine....
Ty so much :).... do u know why minecraft wont work on the new launcher???
01/05/2018 9:30 am
Level 69 : High Grandmaster Artist
oakar258
Do you have the latest graphic card drivers installed?
01/05/2018 7:00 pmhistory
LemmeTouchYou
I'm not too sure how to get the latest graphics card because all the videos that I watch tell me to go on NVidia.net how ever on there the 2 graphics cards that come up.... Nvidia graphics driver and Geforce Graphics driver... I have a radeon graphics card... (I don't know much about pcs so if this doesant make sense sorry...)
01/06/2018 1:21 pmhistory
Level 69 : High Grandmaster Artist
oakar258
go here: support.amd.com/en-us/download

To check your graphic card model details tap Win+R keys, type 'control panel', go to
'Hardware and sound'
Now click 'Device manager' sub-option under 'Devices and printers' option and just navigate to your grapic card, now just fill up boxes for 'Manually select your driver' on the page that i linked to You.

You can also double click your card in device manager, go to 'Driver' tab and let windows check if there's newer driver than currently installed.

I'm not really sure if it's graphic card driver problem, but give it a try :P
01/06/2018 5:05 pm
LemmeTouchYou
ok so i did everything you said and apperintly i already have the newest driver....

i dont know if this will help but apperintly this is my driver version.... 23.20.15007.1005
01/05/2018 8:31 am
Level 57 : Grandmaster Engineer
ShelLuser
I assume you're using the standard Minecraft launcher, and also got your Minecraft account through Mojang (minecraft.net)?

Have you ever edited your launcher profiles? And what item are you starting? Did you try using (for example): "Latest release" (which would be 1.12.2 at the time of writing) or did you make your own profile?

Also: what Java runtime did you configure (if any)?
01/05/2018 7:07 pm
LemmeTouchYou
Yes I got my minecraft launcher through minecraft.net....
Yes ive tried starting up minecraft using 1.12.2 how ever it still crashes... ive also tried in 1.8.9 and 1.8...
Doesant seem to work....Also sorry I'm not too sure about what a java runtime is...
01/06/2018 9:43 am
Level 57 : Grandmaster Engineer
ShelLuser
Gotcha. Well, then I don't have many suggestions unfortunately other than: make sure that you got the latest drivers for your video card. A good (or bad) videocard driver can sometimes be a game changer (no pun intended).
01/05/2018 12:12 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
ZVillianRR
If you can’t figure it out, backup your .minecraft folder to your desktop then delete the one in app data. Then log back in, and it should work. If not, try reinstalling Minecraft, then putting your .minecraft back in %appdata%
01/05/2018 12:53 am
LemmeTouchYou
i have already tried that... thanks for trying to help though
01/04/2018 10:46 pm
Level 62 : High Grandmaster Ladybug
Chiaroscuro
Have you tried allocating more RAM? Minecraft should work with the default amount of RAM (especially if it's not modded), but it never hurts to see if that's the issue.
01/05/2018 12:53 am
LemmeTouchYou
ive tried that as well... doesant seem to fix it
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome