JNI Error, UnsupportedClassVersionError

1 emeralds2 replies96 views
Neuner started 1/12/22 8:55 am history
and replied 1/14/2022 8:12 am
I'm posting for my daughter and her minecraft game. I've set it up for her and have tried to become knowledgeable but I have no idea what I'm doing and would appreciate your help.

Thanks to some great online tutorials, I've had it up and running well. I've had issues with our PC in the past and and have had to reset Windows 10 several times.

With each windows reset, I've re-installed minecraft, backed it up and applied the joystick mods with no problems. For some reason, this last time, I now receive errors in the Launcher and don't know what they mean nor what I need to do to resolve them.

I've fumbled the internet based on this error and have not found any solution yet that has resolved the issue.

I've tried the following Java Editions / Packages; jre-8u281-windows-x64, jre-8u311-windows-x64 and the latest jdk-17_windows-x64.bin.
281 is what has always worked before.

We have minecraft version 1.15.2.

I install Java first, then minecraft. I start the launcher, create a profile and then launch the game and it gives me the following output. Please let me know if there is any other information that you would need.

Thanks!

NOTICE:
Logging from [​O]UTPUT thread has been disabled. It can be enabled in the Settings.

[​E] Error: A JNI error has occurred, please check your installation and try again
[​E] Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: net/minecraft/client/main/Main has been compiled by a more recent version of the Java Runtime (class file version 61.0), this version of the Java Runtime only recognizes class file versions up to 52.0
[​E] at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
[​E] at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
[​E] at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
[​E] at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
[​E] at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(Unknown Source)
[​E] at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
[​E] at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
[​E] at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
[​E] at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
[​E] at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
[​E] at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
[​E] at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
[​E] at sun.launcher.LauncherHelper.checkAndLoadMain(Unknown Source)
[​E]

============
//Oops, seems like the game has been exited with unusual error code!
//Printing debug information right now!

Minecraft Launcher 3.9.5_.

System info:
Operating system:
OSFullName: Microsoft Windows 10 Home
Build: 9200
Is64BitOperatingSystem: True
Java path: 'C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_281' (64-bit)

Process info:
Minecraft version/type: 1.18.1/release
Executable file: 'C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_281\bin\java.exe'
Arguments: '-XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump "-Dos.name=Windows 10" -Dos.version=10.0 -Djava.library.path=C:\Users\justa\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\natives -Dminecraft.launcher.brand="Minecraft Launcher" -Dminecraft.launcher.version=3.9.5_. -cp C:\Users\justa\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\mojang\blocklist\1.0.6\blocklist-1.0.6.jar;C:\Users\justa\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\mojang\patchy\2.1.6\patchy-2.1.6.jar;C:\Users\justa\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\github\oshi\oshi-core\5.8.2\oshi-core-5.8.2.jar;C:\Users\justa\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\java\dev\jna\jna\5.9.0\jna-5.9.0.jar;C:\Users\justa\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\java\dev\jna\jna-platform\5.9.0\jna-platform-5.9.0.jar;C:\Users\justa\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\slf4j\slf4j-api\1.8.0-beta4\slf4j-api-1.8.0-beta4.jar;C:\Users\justa\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\apache\logging\log4j\log4j-slf4j18-impl\2.14.1\log4j-slf4j18-impl-2.14.1.jar;C:\Users\justa\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\ibm\icu\icu4j\69.1\icu4j-69.1.jar;C:\Users\justa\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\mojang\javabridge\1.2.24\javabridge-1.2.24.jar;C:\Users\justa\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\sf\jopt-simple\jopt-simple\5.0.4\jopt-simple-5.0.4.jar;C:\Users\justa\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\io\netty\netty-all\4.1.68.Final\netty-all-4.1.68.Final.jar;C:\Users\justa\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\google\guava\failureaccess\1.0.1\failureaccess-1.0.1.jar;C:\Users\justa\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\google\guava\guava\31.0.1-jre\guava-31.0.1-jre.jar;C:\Users\justa\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\apache\commons\commons-lang3\3.12.0\commons-lang3-3.12.0.jar;C:\Users\justa\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\commons-io\commons-io\2.11.0\commons-io-2.11.0.jar;C:\Users\justa\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\commons-codec\commons-codec\1.15\commons-codec-1.15.jar;C:\Users\justa\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\mojang\brigadier\1.0.18\brigadier-1.0.18.jar;C:\Users\justa\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\mojang\datafixerupper\4.0.26\datafixerupper-4.0.26.jar;C:\Users\justa\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\google\code\gson\gson\2.8.8\gson-2.8.8.jar;C:\Users\justa\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\mojang\authlib\3.2.38\authlib-3.2.38.jar;C:\Users\justa\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\apache\commons\commons-compress\1.21\commons-compress-1.21.jar;C:\Users\justa\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\apache\httpcomponents\httpclient\4.5.13\httpclient-4.5.13.jar;C:\Users\justa\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\commons-logging\commons-logging\1.2\commons-logging-1.2.jar;C:\Users\justa\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\apache\httpcomponents\httpcore\4.4.14\httpcore-4.4.14.jar;C:\Users\justa\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\it\unimi\dsi\fastutil\8.5.6\fastutil-8.5.6.jar;C:\Users\justa\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\apache\logging\log4j\log4j-api\2.14.1\log4j-api-2.14.1.jar;C:\Users\justa\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\apache\logging\log4j\log4j-core\2.14.1\log4j-core-2.14.1.jar;C:\Users\justa\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\lwjgl\lwjgl\3.2.2\lwjgl-3.2.2.jar;C:\Users\justa\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\lwjgl\lwjgl-jemalloc\3.2.2\lwjgl-jemalloc-3.2.2.jar;C:\Users\justa\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\lwjgl\lwjgl-openal\3.2.2\lwjgl-openal-3.2.2.jar;C:\Users\justa\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\lwjgl\lwjgl-opengl\3.2.2\lwjgl-opengl-3.2.2.jar;C:\Users\justa\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\lwjgl\lwjgl-glfw\3.2.2\lwjgl-glfw-3.2.2.jar;C:\Users\justa\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\lwjgl\lwjgl-stb\3.2.2\lwjgl-stb-3.2.2.jar;C:\Users\justa\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\lwjgl\lwjgl-tinyfd\3.2.2\lwjgl-tinyfd-3.2.2.jar;C:\Users\justa\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\lwjgl\lwjgl\3.2.2\lwjgl-3.2.2-natives-windows.jar;C:\Users\justa\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\lwjgl\lwjgl-jemalloc\3.2.2\lwjgl-jemalloc-3.2.2-natives-windows.jar;C:\Users\justa\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\lwjgl\lwjgl-openal\3.2.2\lwjgl-openal-3.2.2-natives-windows.jar;C:\Users\justa\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\lwjgl\lwjgl-opengl\3.2.2\lwjgl-opengl-3.2.2-natives-windows.jar;C:\Users\justa\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\lwjgl\lwjgl-glfw\3.2.2\lwjgl-glfw-3.2.2-natives-windows.jar;C:\Users\justa\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\lwjgl\lwjgl-tinyfd\3.2.2\lwjgl-tinyfd-3.2.2-natives-windows.jar;C:\Users\justa\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\lwjgl\lwjgl-stb\3.2.2\lwjgl-stb-3.2.2-natives-windows.jar;C:\Users\justa\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\mojang\text2speech\1.11.3\text2speech-1.11.3.jar;C:\Users\justa\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\mojang\text2speech\1.11.3\text2speech-1.11.3-natives-windows.jar;C:\Users\justa\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\versions\1.18.1\1.18.1.jar net.minecraft.client.main.Main --username Justain --version "Minecraft Launcher" --gameDir C:\Users\justa\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft --assetsDir C:\Users\justa\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\assets --assetIndex 1.18 --uuid 2bae5d2af16f8c87b3bd62860fb3c671 --accessToken AUTH_TOKEN --clientId ${clientid} --xuid ${auth_xuid} --userType offline --versionType release'
Exit code: 1

//Finished printing debug information
Posted by avatar
Neuner
Level 1 : New Miner