1

Kit Problems

Epic9261 •3/24/16 6:33 pm
•
119
•
3/28/2016 7:26 pm
I own a server and we have kits in it. I don't want people going insane with holding more than one kit. So I have looked all over to find a way to make sure people can only hold one kit at a time, and nothing is coming up that I want! Please tell me how to do this and we will be very thankful. If you must know, our kits are with the most popular kit plugin, Essentials.
Posted by
Epic9261
Level 1 : New Miner
0

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

4

macgarthur
• 03/28/2016 7:26 pm
• Level 18 : Journeyman Network
It's not possible to restrict a user to one kit at a time because once the user gets the kit, it doesn't count as a kit it's now items.

Depending on what your server is you could restrict kits to certain ranks, put a time delay on them so for example you can only use each kit once per hour.
1
coolyager
• 03/28/2016 7:18 pm
• Level 7 : Apprentice Network
I don't think that's possible...
1
Epic9261
• 03/25/2016 9:11 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
callofminecraft.mcph.co
1
ItzTaken
• 03/24/2016 6:35 pm
• Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
ip?
1

Welcome