1

Leaf decay in Minecraft

CosmicWarrior •5/7/13 6:55 pm
•
1.6k
•
5/8/2013 6:45 am
I was wondering if there was some way to turn off the Leaf decay feature in Minecraft?

Now, I do realize that I could use logs set in a specific matter to stop the leaves from decaying, but I was just wondering if there was a way to turn it off completely?
Posted by
CosmicWarrior
Level 6 : Apprentice Dragon
2

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

3

quitefrank_ly
• 05/08/2013 6:45 am
• Level 38 : Artisan Chef
Moved to Minecraft Help

-VoV
1
DasDuriel
• 05/07/2013 7:09 pm
• Level 57 : Grandmaster Pegasus
if you place leaves they dont decay
if thats not what you are looking for try the singleplayercommands mod maybe there is a feature that can help you
1
CosmicWarrior
• 05/07/2013 8:01 pm
• Level 6 : Apprentice Dragon
Ah, I hadn't thought of Single Player Commands.
I shall try it immediately, thanks
1

Welcome