Lockette permissions help!

fillpant's Avatar fillpant1/11/14 5:54 am
1 emeralds 1.1k 6
1/11/2014 3:48 pm
SwiftFX's Avatar SwiftFX
Hello, i have the following problem, in my server lockette was alowed for everyone, but now i added buyable ranks and i want to remove the default rank permissions to use it, and give permissions to the other ranks. Thats easy but here is the problem:
they have [private] on their chests and their dors/hoopers/ect. even if they have no permission to lock chests their already protected chests and stuff will stay protected right?
how do i solve this? PLEASE help!!
fillpant
Level 65 : High Grandmaster Programmer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/11/2014 3:48 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Network
SwiftFX
Take this permission away from them?

lockette.user.create.* - Permission required to create a protected container or door. Possible sub-nodes include chest, dispenser, furnace, and door. (The permission lockette.create.all is still supported, but obsolete.)

Then break all the signs :3
01/11/2014 3:39 pm
fillpant
any other sugestions? still not answered.. :S
01/11/2014 6:03 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
toy_bickler
The way i understand most plugins is yes. To solve it break all the signs. If the buyable ranks have their [private] colored and the default [private] is colorless than it no longer works. with power tool (a command) you assign a command to an item like a stick. Even if the stick is dropped and someone doesn't have the permission that it will say not enough permissions.
01/11/2014 8:15 am
fillpant
ill try thanks u just won a Subscriber!
01/11/2014 5:59 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Network
FuzionPVPServer
break the signs -_-
01/11/2014 8:14 am
fillpant
i took worldedit to count signs all over the map, and it said i have 196803 signs, i cant tell it to del all because most of em are in spawn or informing players about stuff!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome