1

Logging In

brawley12 •10/11/13 10:38 am
•
260
•
10/11/2013 11:23 am
I seem to be having issues, my minecraft launcher is having problems logging in to my account. I reset my password. Then i logged into minecraft.net and it worked. Yet i cant log into the launcher. Any ideas? Or should i just wait to try later?
Posted by
brawley12
Level 22 : Expert Unicorn
18

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

4

brawley12
• 10/11/2013 11:23 am
• Level 22 : Expert Unicorn
I think later today i will attempt to login from another computer...
1
nickfromgreece
• 10/11/2013 10:45 am
• Level 54 : Grandmaster Programmer
when you click login and it fails go to the developer console and post the log
1
EpicAwesome1
• 10/11/2013 10:40 am
• Level 38 : Artisan Pixel Painter
Try redownloading the launcher
1
brawley12
• 10/11/2013 10:50 am
• Level 22 : Expert Unicorn
Forgot to mention i already tried that. All it says is "InvalidCredentialsException: Invalid Credentials"
1

Welcome