1

Looking for Builders and staff outdated

Gand89 •3/25/12 11:22 pm
•
71
•
3/25/2012 11:58 pm
Hey guys gandshack89 here the owner of the Minecraft Creeper Craft server and right now im looking forgood builders and some staff ip: 72.131.30.31
please come and help me out





O
Posted by
Gand89
Level 1 : New Crafter
1

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

2

tG Infection
• 03/25/2012 11:58 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
I would love to be an Admin on your server and I think I am great for the job because I love to help people and have a lot of experience with commands. I will not let anyone get away with rule breaking and will do whatever I am told. Thank you
Ign: Pupita123
1
technogators12
• 03/25/2012 11:25 pm
• Level 20 : Expert System
do u need help with ur plugins. Well if u do i can really help.

ign brandon1229

postion Mod or Admin

i can really help the server start out and protect u fron griefers

pm me if u need me
1

Welcome