1
LOOKING for DEDICATED STAFF
Ign:
Age:(doesnt matter. i just want to know if there are kids)
Building rank out of 10:
Redstone: (need a few good people plz)
Experience:
E-mail: (so i can contact you besides pmc and in-game)
Paragraph about urself:
We have all Slots open except Owner
Age:(doesnt matter. i just want to know if there are kids)
Building rank out of 10:
Redstone: (need a few good people plz)
Experience:
E-mail: (so i can contact you besides pmc and in-game)
Paragraph about urself:
We have all Slots open except Owner
85
Ign: NumbersCup
Age: 12
Building rank out of 10: 9.5 ^_^
Redstone: Im not good, but my friend is. If you accept me i'll get him.
Experience: Quite a bit on servers, alot with building and minecraft.
E-mail: Not one currently, i need to make a new one, my old one is filled with so much s***
Paragraph about urself: There isn't much to say really :/ I Don't make DAZZLING application forms but can perfom in game.
Age: 12
Building rank out of 10: 9.5 ^_^
Redstone: Im not good, but my friend is. If you accept me i'll get him.
Experience: Quite a bit on servers, alot with building and minecraft.
E-mail: Not one currently, i need to make a new one, my old one is filled with so much s***
Paragraph about urself: There isn't much to say really :/ I Don't make DAZZLING application forms but can perfom in game.
ign: burton_rabbett
Age:(doesnt matter. i just want to know if there are kids) 15
Building rank out of 10: 9/10
Redstone: (need a few good people plz) pretty good at redstone
Experience: ive had my own server and been ranked on icraft pvp.
E-mail: (so i can contact you besides pmc and in-game) itsschrs@aim.com
Paragraph about urself:
im very friendly. i will always help and obey rules no matter what. i will take favorites and will help with anything. just ask me and im on it. soo thats absically it. i will never grief other faction or anything tht will get my deranked
Age:(doesnt matter. i just want to know if there are kids) 15
Building rank out of 10: 9/10
Redstone: (need a few good people plz) pretty good at redstone
Experience: ive had my own server and been ranked on icraft pvp.
E-mail: (so i can contact you besides pmc and in-game) itsschrs@aim.com
Paragraph about urself:
im very friendly. i will always help and obey rules no matter what. i will take favorites and will help with anything. just ask me and im on it. soo thats absically it. i will never grief other faction or anything tht will get my deranked
Ign: STazz98
Age:(doesnt matter. i just want to know if there are kids) 13
Building rank out of 10: 9/10 on a good day.
Redstone: (need a few good people plz) I'm OK, I can make simple doors
Experience: I have been an Admin on two servers, and a moderator on one server.
E-mail: (so i can contact you besides pmc and in-game) Don't have one! But my skype is STazz98
Paragraph about urself: I am a good staff member who gets along with the players and am very trustworthy. I really want to be on your staff because the server I am a moderator on has a VERY bad owner who just doesn't care. So I want to leave that server and be on the staff of a server with a good Owner and Staff. Finally, I would love to be staff as a Head-Builder or Moderator.
Age:(doesnt matter. i just want to know if there are kids) 13
Building rank out of 10: 9/10 on a good day.
Redstone: (need a few good people plz) I'm OK, I can make simple doors
Experience: I have been an Admin on two servers, and a moderator on one server.
E-mail: (so i can contact you besides pmc and in-game) Don't have one! But my skype is STazz98
Paragraph about urself: I am a good staff member who gets along with the players and am very trustworthy. I really want to be on your staff because the server I am a moderator on has a VERY bad owner who just doesn't care. So I want to leave that server and be on the staff of a server with a good Owner and Staff. Finally, I would love to be staff as a Head-Builder or Moderator.
Ign: jb03461
Age: 14
Building rank out of 10: 9.5
Redstone: not at all
Experience: 4 jods and all good
E-mail: jeremiahbrandenburg@rocketmail.com
Paragraph about urself: i am a relley good at building
Age: 14
Building rank out of 10: 9.5
Redstone: not at all
Experience: 4 jods and all good
E-mail: jeremiahbrandenburg@rocketmail.com
Paragraph about urself: i am a relley good at building
whats the ip?
if accepted i will pm you my email
ign:aftershock2011
age:12
building rank out of 10:7
redstone:can do doors, pistons
experience:admin and mod on about 4 severs
e-mail:i will pm when accepted
paragraph about urself:I live in the usa go to middle school if u need somthing done about 80% of the stuff u asked will get done.Will tell u major events on what has happened while i was on.Sry paragraph on myself is a big thing to do even if i will do all this stuff.
age:12
building rank out of 10:7
redstone:can do doors, pistons
experience:admin and mod on about 4 severs
e-mail:i will pm when accepted
paragraph about urself:I live in the usa go to middle school if u need somthing done about 80% of the stuff u asked will get done.Will tell u major events on what has happened while i was on.Sry paragraph on myself is a big thing to do even if i will do all this stuff.
Ign: Mrman2442
Age: 14
Building rank out of 10: 8
Redstone: built a redstone computer and have done the thing where is puts ppl up in another hunger games server; 9/10
Experience: have had my own server, and have been builder on others
E-mail: Mrman2442@gmail.com (reach me over skype- Beau_Burnight)
Paragraph about yourself- I have been playing mc since alfa, and play often, but I will not be able to always be able to get on, between school and a few sports. But still, I have read all three hunger game books and love minecraft, so please let me come on the server
Age: 14
Building rank out of 10: 8
Redstone: built a redstone computer and have done the thing where is puts ppl up in another hunger games server; 9/10
Experience: have had my own server, and have been builder on others
E-mail: Mrman2442@gmail.com (reach me over skype- Beau_Burnight)
Paragraph about yourself- I have been playing mc since alfa, and play often, but I will not be able to always be able to get on, between school and a few sports. But still, I have read all three hunger game books and love minecraft, so please let me come on the server
IGN: RobHLZ
Age: 19
Building rank out of 10: 7/10
Redstone: OKish
Experience: Since November '11
E-mail: Will PM it to you if i am accepted
Paragraph about urself:
I have been an admin and mod on forums and running a gaming league for xbox 360 before and would like to put my skills to use on minecraft now that I have been playing it a lot, I am 19 and would like to help people on the server as much as I can.
I would like to enforce the No Greifing rules and punish those that do it to others because it takes a great deal of time to collect the resources and build brilliant structures, any rule breakers will be dealt with in a fair and respectful manner.
Applying for: Head Admin/Admin
Thanks for reading
Rob
Age: 19
Building rank out of 10: 7/10
Redstone: OKish
Experience: Since November '11
E-mail: Will PM it to you if i am accepted
Paragraph about urself:
I have been an admin and mod on forums and running a gaming league for xbox 360 before and would like to put my skills to use on minecraft now that I have been playing it a lot, I am 19 and would like to help people on the server as much as I can.
I would like to enforce the No Greifing rules and punish those that do it to others because it takes a great deal of time to collect the resources and build brilliant structures, any rule breakers will be dealt with in a fair and respectful manner.
Applying for: Head Admin/Admin
Thanks for reading
Rob
Ign:dew3
Age:(doesnt matter. i just want to know if there are kids)13
Building rank out of 10:9
Redstone: (need a few good people plz)very good
Experience:i have been admin on many servers and on servers i wasnt admin i was always needed to help ppl build or sort out problems
E-mail: (so i can contact you besides pmc and in-game)thehankyofdoom@gmail.com
Paragraph about urself:i have benn playing minecraft for nearly a year now,am good surviving and hate griefers, robbers and cheaters
applying for admin/moderator
Age:(doesnt matter. i just want to know if there are kids)13
Building rank out of 10:9
Redstone: (need a few good people plz)very good
Experience:i have been admin on many servers and on servers i wasnt admin i was always needed to help ppl build or sort out problems
E-mail: (so i can contact you besides pmc and in-game)thehankyofdoom@gmail.com
Paragraph about urself:i have benn playing minecraft for nearly a year now,am good surviving and hate griefers, robbers and cheaters
applying for admin/moderator
Ign: MuddyPiggy
Age: 15
Building rank out of 10: 7
Redstone: Pretty good, il admit im not pro but i can make a few nce things.
Experience: I have been admin/op/mod on many servers and i always help out players the best i can! If they need help, i will try without being too generous, such as giving free stuff. If you guys give me a shot, i can prove i am trustworthy and loyal!
E-mail: MuddyPiggy@hotmail.com
Paragraph about urself: I always loved helping out others, i am a nice and funny guy. I would love to help out your server!
Age: 15
Building rank out of 10: 7
Redstone: Pretty good, il admit im not pro but i can make a few nce things.
Experience: I have been admin/op/mod on many servers and i always help out players the best i can! If they need help, i will try without being too generous, such as giving free stuff. If you guys give me a shot, i can prove i am trustworthy and loyal!
E-mail: MuddyPiggy@hotmail.com
Paragraph about urself: I always loved helping out others, i am a nice and funny guy. I would love to help out your server!
Please e-mail me i don't like pm'ing or add me on Skype. Or allow me into the server to chat.
Ign: shiftyblack
Age: 15
Building rank out of 10: 7-7.5
Redstone: 8
Experience: i've been an admin on at least 10other servers before. private message me for skype of email info. thx for looking at my app.
Age: 15
Building rank out of 10: 7-7.5
Redstone: 8
Experience: i've been an admin on at least 10other servers before. private message me for skype of email info. thx for looking at my app.
Ign: IXLKIDDO
Age: 11
Building rank out of 10: 7
Redstone: I'm good at redstone, learned from ethoslab and sethbling.
Experience: I know how to make good contraptions such as a cobble generator bridge by using a piston and a cobble generator.
E-mail: juhmer@att.net
Paragraph about urself: I live with my family (duh I'm 11) and I play minecraft everyday. I am in a high "club" called GATE (Gifted and Talented Education) so don't expect me to be on every hour.
Age: 11
Building rank out of 10: 7
Redstone: I'm good at redstone, learned from ethoslab and sethbling.
Experience: I know how to make good contraptions such as a cobble generator bridge by using a piston and a cobble generator.
E-mail: juhmer@att.net
Paragraph about urself: I live with my family (duh I'm 11) and I play minecraft everyday. I am in a high "club" called GATE (Gifted and Talented Education) so don't expect me to be on every hour.
Patrick or aka (Peachs1995) Pmed you about my server and how i need to make it bukkit can you plz help
yes are u hosting it?
Ign: IXLKIDDO
Age: 11
Building rank out of 10: 7
Redstone: I'm really interested in ethoslab and sethbling, 2 famous redstone people on youtube.
Experience: I've been playing minecraft for a while and i want to be part of a server that is gonna be made.
E-mail: juhmer@att.net
Paragraph about urself: I live with my family (duh im 11) and i like to play minecraft every day . I have good grades and I'm in GATE (Gifted and Talented Education).
Age: 11
Building rank out of 10: 7
Redstone: I'm really interested in ethoslab and sethbling, 2 famous redstone people on youtube.
Experience: I've been playing minecraft for a while and i want to be part of a server that is gonna be made.
E-mail: juhmer@att.net
Paragraph about urself: I live with my family (duh im 11) and i like to play minecraft every day . I have good grades and I'm in GATE (Gifted and Talented Education).
Ign:ILoveLouis
Age:(doesnt matter. i just want to know if there are kids)14
Building rank out of 10:9/8
Redstone: (need a few good people plz)Not at all good at it but i will try
Experience:I Have Lots of experine i have been admin on 22 servers
E-mail: (so i can contact you besides pmc and in-game)TehAmxzinq@aol.com
We have all Slots open except Owner : Co-owner or Head Admin ?
Age:(doesnt matter. i just want to know if there are kids)14
Building rank out of 10:9/8
Redstone: (need a few good people plz)Not at all good at it but i will try
Experience:I Have Lots of experine i have been admin on 22 servers
E-mail: (so i can contact you besides pmc and in-game)TehAmxzinq@aol.com
We have all Slots open except Owner : Co-owner or Head Admin ?
i need your help
with wat
techno
I wasnt looking at the screen at the time you said that..
Banned if we say leave and u didnt...
Yeh can i be unbanned, I was banned for nothing :/
Hello, my name is Nathaniel; I love sports and hanging out with friends and education is very important to me. I would love to help you out with your server. I will list the criteria you’ve provided. (Filled out) I want to thank you in advance for reading my application, I appreciate it.
If it’s okay I would like to add on a few more things explaining why I am worthy and qualified for this position.
Position: Co-owner or admin on the server. (If possible.)
Minecraft Username: littleman767
Name/nickname I want to be called: Nate or Nathan is fine.
Age: 15 nearly 16
Experience with permissions?: I have owned my own server. My server had over 30 plugins. I hired a person that was experienced with permissions and he taught me quite a lot about them.
Experience with worldedit: My server had the plugin called worldedit. I am very experienced with this plugin.
Why I should you should select me: First off, I would be honoured to help run your server. Second, I am qualified and I am a responsible and disciplined young man. (My father is in the military)
Best at: Anything, honestly. I’ve been very successful in minecraft.
Redstone experience: On a scale of 1-10 I am at least an 8.5
Building experience: On a scale of 1-10 I am at least an outstanding 9!
Email: I will pm you it if I am accepted.
Maturity level: I consider myself a very mature being. I consider my maturity level is above or at least 9.5 out of 10. I like to crack a joke here and there if possible.
My attitude: I may be a little ignorant but it gets the job done correctly. I would make your server a well-known one and it would succeed beyond your expectations.
Qualifications: I have owned my own server and I turned a hefty profit from it. I have been the head of staff teams before on 3 different servers. I have been head admin, mod, etc.
I’ve added onto the application to show my qualifications. Sorry if it’s long.
Thank you for taking your valuable time to examine my application, I highly appreciate it. I hope to get the position on your server, if not I understand you’ve found someone more qualified. Thank you. If I have missed anything please let me know and I will edit it into this application.
Sincerely,
Nathaniel.
If it’s okay I would like to add on a few more things explaining why I am worthy and qualified for this position.
Position: Co-owner or admin on the server. (If possible.)
Minecraft Username: littleman767
Name/nickname I want to be called: Nate or Nathan is fine.
Age: 15 nearly 16
Experience with permissions?: I have owned my own server. My server had over 30 plugins. I hired a person that was experienced with permissions and he taught me quite a lot about them.
Experience with worldedit: My server had the plugin called worldedit. I am very experienced with this plugin.
Why I should you should select me: First off, I would be honoured to help run your server. Second, I am qualified and I am a responsible and disciplined young man. (My father is in the military)
Best at: Anything, honestly. I’ve been very successful in minecraft.
Redstone experience: On a scale of 1-10 I am at least an 8.5
Building experience: On a scale of 1-10 I am at least an outstanding 9!
Email: I will pm you it if I am accepted.
Maturity level: I consider myself a very mature being. I consider my maturity level is above or at least 9.5 out of 10. I like to crack a joke here and there if possible.
My attitude: I may be a little ignorant but it gets the job done correctly. I would make your server a well-known one and it would succeed beyond your expectations.
Qualifications: I have owned my own server and I turned a hefty profit from it. I have been the head of staff teams before on 3 different servers. I have been head admin, mod, etc.
I’ve added onto the application to show my qualifications. Sorry if it’s long.
Thank you for taking your valuable time to examine my application, I highly appreciate it. I hope to get the position on your server, if not I understand you’ve found someone more qualified. Thank you. If I have missed anything please let me know and I will edit it into this application.
Sincerely,
Nathaniel.
am i a mod? please say yes even though i never get accepted anymore
Oh and i also own a few website domains if you need one.
Great we can work with those to build a awesome website!
We can hand-do it from weebly.com or do it from enjin
We can hand-do it from weebly.com or do it from enjin
PM me the names or what do u mean
Lol I am not accepted and I started your website already
or builder if i get op
can i be a moderator
Lol I can build. In real life
Ign:Galan530
Age: 16
Building rank out of 10: About 7, if you have WorldEdit plugin, 10
Redstone: about 7 out of 10 again
Experience: Well i have been a Mod on MineMania, An admin on Falloutcraft, Co-owner on Apocalyptic Craft, Admin on moo craft and mod on Dealersscape.
E-mail: amangalani@me.com
Paragraph about urself:Well i live in the Uk, in london. Currently going to college doing my GCSE's, Minecraft is a fun pass time. I am also good with creating websites, forums, advertising etc...
Age: 16
Building rank out of 10: About 7, if you have WorldEdit plugin, 10
Redstone: about 7 out of 10 again
Experience: Well i have been a Mod on MineMania, An admin on Falloutcraft, Co-owner on Apocalyptic Craft, Admin on moo craft and mod on Dealersscape.
E-mail: amangalani@me.com
Paragraph about urself:Well i live in the Uk, in london. Currently going to college doing my GCSE's, Minecraft is a fun pass time. I am also good with creating websites, forums, advertising etc...
Also to add onto my application are two things:
If there's gonna be a website or not, I will be THE forums guy
And I HAVE to be an admin.
I know i will be accepted because i am epic
Jk- I never get accepted Dx
If there's gonna be a website or not, I will be THE forums guy
And I HAVE to be an admin.
I know i will be accepted because i am epic
Jk- I never get accepted Dx
I ONLY NEED BUILDER PLZ
Position:Moderator
IGN:Antrim672
Skype:Yes Jokeisonyou
Building level:6/9 depends on day
Maturity level:7/9 Depends on the day
Why I Should Pick You:I have been a moderator on 8 servers and admin on 3 i like helping people i know how to use world edit mcedit and insert 3d models
If selected i will give 100% Loyalty and Effort
please let me be a mod
IGN:Antrim672
Skype:Yes Jokeisonyou
Building level:6/9 depends on day
Maturity level:7/9 Depends on the day
Why I Should Pick You:I have been a moderator on 8 servers and admin on 3 i like helping people i know how to use world edit mcedit and insert 3d models
If selected i will give 100% Loyalty and Effort
please let me be a mod
NOW JUST SOME BUILDERS
Here is my staff Aplication hope you enjoy-
IGN: M4GIK_MONSTER
Name: Cameron
Age: 13 (you may think im a little young to be admin, mod or co-owner but you will be suprised)
Skype: cameron11smith (my mic isnt working but im working on getting a new one)
Nationality: Scotish
Why i want to be Mod or Admin or Co-Owner : If i was Mod or Admin or Co-Owner on this server i would strive and make this server the best it can be,
i will do my best to help others in the server.
ill be on 4-6 hours a day, on the weekends ill be on around 6-8 hours a day.
I enjoy playing Mincraft servers and this one i hope to get to the top.
If i get accepted it would be amazing because i love this server i know i havent been on that long but i already love it
What i would do to Hackers/Modders: kick them and give them a warning, then if they do it again temp ban then i fthey do it a 3rd tim perm bann.
What i would do if someone asked for free items i would say sorry i cant give you items, and if the kept asking i would mute them for 5 minutes, if they asked agian it would go to 10minutes mute and every time they ask ill put it up 5 minutes.
I know just about all Commands, here are some basics
/kick
/mute
/ban
/gamemode
/banlist
/pardon
/reload
/stop
What i do to stop people arguing: I ask whats the problem and i would try my best to solve it.
Anything Else: I really hope you enjoyed reading this application, i worked really hard on it
Thanks
-Cameron
IGN: M4GIK_MONSTER
Name: Cameron
Age: 13 (you may think im a little young to be admin, mod or co-owner but you will be suprised)
Skype: cameron11smith (my mic isnt working but im working on getting a new one)
Nationality: Scotish
Why i want to be Mod or Admin or Co-Owner : If i was Mod or Admin or Co-Owner on this server i would strive and make this server the best it can be,
i will do my best to help others in the server.
ill be on 4-6 hours a day, on the weekends ill be on around 6-8 hours a day.
I enjoy playing Mincraft servers and this one i hope to get to the top.
If i get accepted it would be amazing because i love this server i know i havent been on that long but i already love it
What i would do to Hackers/Modders: kick them and give them a warning, then if they do it again temp ban then i fthey do it a 3rd tim perm bann.
What i would do if someone asked for free items i would say sorry i cant give you items, and if the kept asking i would mute them for 5 minutes, if they asked agian it would go to 10minutes mute and every time they ask ill put it up 5 minutes.
I know just about all Commands, here are some basics
/kick
/mute
/ban
/gamemode
/banlist
/pardon
/reload
/stop
What i do to stop people arguing: I ask whats the problem and i would try my best to solve it.
Anything Else: I really hope you enjoyed reading this application, i worked really hard on it
Thanks
-Cameron
Accepted
Ign:Cyentw
Age:(doesnt matter. i just want to know if there are kids)13
Building rank out of 10:8
Redstone: (need a few good people plz)ABSOLUTLEY.
Experience:sinse 1.3
E-mail: (so i can contact you besides pmc and in-game)jackc987@gmail.com
Paragraph about urself:I love red stone. It is the one thing in minecraft that keeps me playing; knowing that I can program almost anything. I love servers; I also love to help admin them because I like knowing that I helped someone out. I can also build large cities, but my red stoning skills are far more useful.
Thanks!
cyentw
Age:(doesnt matter. i just want to know if there are kids)13
Building rank out of 10:8
Redstone: (need a few good people plz)ABSOLUTLEY.
Experience:sinse 1.3
E-mail: (so i can contact you besides pmc and in-game)jackc987@gmail.com
Paragraph about urself:I love red stone. It is the one thing in minecraft that keeps me playing; knowing that I can program almost anything. I love servers; I also love to help admin them because I like knowing that I helped someone out. I can also build large cities, but my red stoning skills are far more useful.
Thanks!
cyentw
Ign: silverbug12
Age: 11
Building rank out of 10: hmm.... 6-7/10
Redstone: I can do a bit.... Don't ask me to though.
Experience: Admin on serveral servers, op on a few, and dedicated builder on many. I've been playing since the end of 1.6 (Beta.)
E-mail: Silverbug12@gmail.com
Paragraph about yourself: I am an 11 year old homeschooler in Virginia. I love Minecraft and I play both creative and survival. I Manage and own my own server. I am looking for nice server with friendly people and staff. Being one of the staff would be nice to. Even if I don't get a rank I will still check out your server!
P.s. High rank would be nice but I really don't care if you don't pick me. It
's your server.
P.p.s
I love pixel art and If I don't say so myself I am quite good at it.
Age: 11
Building rank out of 10: hmm.... 6-7/10
Redstone: I can do a bit.... Don't ask me to though.
Experience: Admin on serveral servers, op on a few, and dedicated builder on many. I've been playing since the end of 1.6 (Beta.)
E-mail: Silverbug12@gmail.com
Paragraph about yourself: I am an 11 year old homeschooler in Virginia. I love Minecraft and I play both creative and survival. I Manage and own my own server. I am looking for nice server with friendly people and staff. Being one of the staff would be nice to. Even if I don't get a rank I will still check out your server!
P.s. High rank would be nice but I really don't care if you don't pick me. It
's your server.
P.p.s
I love pixel art and If I don't say so myself I am quite good at it.
Accepted
ign tomolone
age 11
building rank out of 10 : 7/8
redstone i can make almost everything only not elevators (dont know how they work )
Experience i was admin on 2 servers mod on 5 and some lower ranks.
I like building not realy big things but i like hard thims whit redstone.
please choose me!
age 11
building rank out of 10 : 7/8
redstone i can make almost everything only not elevators (dont know how they work )
Experience i was admin on 2 servers mod on 5 and some lower ranks.
I like building not realy big things but i like hard thims whit redstone.
please choose me!
Ign:seanpower2
Age:(doesnt matter. i just want to know if there are kids)10
Building rank out of 10:9 (Did get this answer for a building competition, i dont lie this)
Redstone: (need a few good people plz)Just add me in ill make it for you
Experience:100% Admin,mod,builder or private redstone maker from owner
E-mail: (so i can contact you besides pmc and in-game)seandekker@live.nl
Paragraph about urself:I live in The Netherlands. Im looking for a server to help building or with redstone or if you need stuff. and if you dont mind, i talk much...
Age:(doesnt matter. i just want to know if there are kids)10
Building rank out of 10:9 (Did get this answer for a building competition, i dont lie this)
Redstone: (need a few good people plz)Just add me in ill make it for you
Experience:100% Admin,mod,builder or private redstone maker from owner
E-mail: (so i can contact you besides pmc and in-game)seandekker@live.nl
Paragraph about urself:I live in The Netherlands. Im looking for a server to help building or with redstone or if you need stuff. and if you dont mind, i talk much...
Ign: Zanthor_Firelord
Age: 14
Building rank out of 10: 6/10 not to great but im ok i guess
Redstone: i have some experience with redstone
Experience: I have been an admin on one server and a mod on another.
Age: 14
Building rank out of 10: 6/10 not to great but im ok i guess
Redstone: i have some experience with redstone
Experience: I have been an admin on one server and a mod on another.
Okay techno, I got that now lol.
If you wont listen you will get banned dont cry
Ign: Tomfoster
Age: 15
Building rank out of 10: 7/8
Redstone: i can do most things with redstone/pistons im quite good with it, just don't ask me to make a computer but i can do elevators, doors, player detectors, minecart stations etc.
Experience: 2 years of minecraft,(ive been playing longer than redstone has been in the game) and ive been an admin on 2 servers, i can use most plugins and any i dotn i am willing to learn how.
E-mail: twf1996twf@yahoo.co.uk
Paragraph about urself: i am a 15 year old student form near London, i enjoy meeting new people and helping others, within minecraft i enjoy building good looking builds and doing redstone
Age: 15
Building rank out of 10: 7/8
Redstone: i can do most things with redstone/pistons im quite good with it, just don't ask me to make a computer but i can do elevators, doors, player detectors, minecart stations etc.
Experience: 2 years of minecraft,(ive been playing longer than redstone has been in the game) and ive been an admin on 2 servers, i can use most plugins and any i dotn i am willing to learn how.
E-mail: twf1996twf@yahoo.co.uk
Paragraph about urself: i am a 15 year old student form near London, i enjoy meeting new people and helping others, within minecraft i enjoy building good looking builds and doing redstone
Ign: Sgra
Age:(doesnt matter. i just want to know if there are kids) 13
Building rank out of 10: 6 maybe 7
Redstone: (need a few good people plz) Im pretty good.
Experience: I own 2 servers, I am admin on 1 and i am mod on 4 more.
E-mail: (so i can contact you besides pmc and in-game) Il tell you if you need to know through pm.
Paragraph about urself
Well, ive been playing minecraft since it came out, I really like working with redstone, And i am very experienced with running servers. I know how to install plugins. And i know basicly every command. If i dont know one i learn very fast.
I can also make forums.
Thanks for reading..
Age:(doesnt matter. i just want to know if there are kids) 13
Building rank out of 10: 6 maybe 7
Redstone: (need a few good people plz) Im pretty good.
Experience: I own 2 servers, I am admin on 1 and i am mod on 4 more.
E-mail: (so i can contact you besides pmc and in-game) Il tell you if you need to know through pm.
Paragraph about urself
Well, ive been playing minecraft since it came out, I really like working with redstone, And i am very experienced with running servers. I know how to install plugins. And i know basicly every command. If i dont know one i learn very fast.
I can also make forums.
Thanks for reading..
View 23 more replies
