1

Minecraft Adventure Map Spawn Help

AbandonStairCase •6/22/14 12:52 pm
•
493
•
6/23/2014 3:56 am
Im planning on making an Adventure map and posting it to PMC but I just cant figure out how to pick where players spawn. Like, when they download it, and open the world, where will they spawn? I just need spawn help please. I need to know how to MAKE the spawn also
Posted by
AbandonStairCase
Level 20 : Expert Toast
14

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

6

InsertRandomUsername
• 06/23/2014 3:56 am
• Level 1 : New Network
Just do /setworldspawn
1
Bard Bard
• 06/23/2014 3:34 am
• Level 43 : Master Dragon
mc edit
1
Pepijn
• 06/23/2014 3:13 am
• Level 58 : Grandmaster Cyborg
`/setworldspawn
1
Jvan2TheYoutuber
• 06/22/2014 1:02 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
If you are planning an adventure map place it where the players are going to start in the story for example lets say its based around going to jail maybe you start at the court first
Also if you want some very good ideas look at hypixels adventure maps.
1
AbandonStairCase
• 06/22/2014 5:24 pm
• Level 20 : Expert Toast
I said that I needed help on knowing how to MAKE the spawnpoint...
1
MinecraftLover038
• 06/22/2014 5:29 pm
• Level 5 : Apprentice Network
He's saying, build around the area that you spawn when you first joined the world.. otherwise you can't
1

Welcome