1

Minecraft Classic screen glitch help

Pugcraft •5/24/14 10:16 am
•
691
•
5/25/2014 4:30 pm
Hey Guys I'm having a problem with minecraft classic. Every time I load up multiplayer or singleplayer, the screen says switching applets and freezes there. If I scroll up and down it glitches out to where that part of the screen goes into the screen for minecraft. The same thing goes with going to other tabs. Help?

Info about my computer: windows 8, 64 bit, 1 terrabyte hard drive. 10 gigabytes memory
Posted by
Pugcraft
Level 1 : New Crafter
0

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

15

Pugcraft
• 05/25/2014 4:30 pm
• Level 1 : New Crafter
Problem Solved! I found an alternate download and it works! Thanks Searchndstroy!
1
anonpmc844841
• 05/25/2014 12:45 pm
• Level 13 : Journeyman Miner
[deleted]
1
Pugcraft
• 05/25/2014 2:59 pm
• Level 1 : New Crafter
I can't download it because I cant seem to find it on all downloads. All I see is java 8 and java 7.
1
PlacedObsidian
• 05/24/2014 9:51 pm
• Level 15 : Journeyman Artist
not being rude but that makes no sense at all
1
CrafterDragon
• 05/24/2014 6:17 pm
• Level 42 : Master Dragon
Why not play the actual up-to-date game?
1
Pugcraft
• 05/24/2014 9:46 pm
• Level 1 : New Crafter
There is one gamemode on a server that nobody has made a server for in the newer minecraft called lava survival.
1
SnowyKaida
• 05/24/2014 6:16 pm
They/Them • Level 25 : Expert Artist Procrastinator
Pugcraft, Does anything popup asking for something to run?
1
Pugcraft
• 05/24/2014 9:45 pm
• Level 1 : New Crafter
Yes There is something popping up and it also does it twice
1
SnowyKaida
• 05/25/2014 10:08 am
They/Them • Level 25 : Expert Artist Procrastinator
You're supposed to run them.
1
Pugcraft
• 05/25/2014 12:41 pm
• Level 1 : New Crafter
I run both every single time and i dont know what is going on with this glitch
1
PlacedObsidian
• 05/24/2014 6:12 pm
• Level 15 : Journeyman Artist
One, why must it be classic minecraft? ._.
1
Pugcraft
• 05/24/2014 6:03 pm
• Level 1 : New Crafter
I Don't know how to run it out of browser. Could you tell me how?
1
PlacedObsidian
• 05/24/2014 5:44 pm
• Level 15 : Journeyman Artist
try running out of browser
1
dextersydney
• 05/24/2014 4:49 pm
• Level 23 : Expert Princess
Hi,

You can try reinstalling java if your running classic in browser.

Best of luck, Dextersydney
1
Pugcraft
• 05/24/2014 6:10 pm
• Level 1 : New Crafter
That Didn't work. I uninstalled java then reinstalled it but it still happened.
1

Welcome