1

Minecraft closes after selecting any shaderpacks in-game

DragoZeroOne •11/19/14 11:07 pm
•
983
•
11/20/2014 1:35 am
I'm having this problem when trying to use any shaderpacks, it's that after entering a map, choosing a shaderpack, Minecraft closes immediately. I've also tried to use an Intel HD compatible shaderpack but still, Minecraft closes after selecting the shaderpack. Please help! I really wanna use shaders

My only installed mods are
Non-Forge GLSL Shader Mod 1.7.5
Optifine 1.7.5 HD U D1
Posted by
DragoZeroOne
Level 3 : Apprentice Cake
5

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

3

DragoZeroOne
• 11/20/2014 1:35 am
• Level 3 : Apprentice Cake
Oh, sorry. Here
GPU: GeForce 840M
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4510U CPU @ 2.00GHz
Memory 8.00 GB RAM (7.93 GB usable)
1
PukedOutKiwi
• 11/19/2014 11:35 pm
• Level 21 : Expert Scribe
What are your PC specs?
1
sippiboy
• 11/19/2014 11:24 pm
• Level 26 : Expert Artist
same thing happens with me, it because our computer cant handle it i think, that my guess
1

Welcome