Minecraft Feedback Question

Super-Derp's Avatar Super-Derp11/9/19 4:57 pm history
1 emeralds 1.2k 6
2/10/2020 1:06 pm
Super-Derp's Avatar Super-Derp
Hello i have a question for the Minecraft Feedback website. I didn't know where to go, so I'm just posting this here. I submitted a suggestion a couple hours ago, and it's still pending approval. I just want to know how long will I have to wait until my suggestion can be viewed by the public?

EDIT: Found out that it's actually people at microsoft offices who check the posts and they work regular business hours, and all my posts were created on saturday.
Super-Derp
Level 24 : Expert Fish

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/10/2020 11:04 am
Level 1 : New Miner
KideMC
I have the same problem. Three days have passed since i posted my suggestion.
02/10/2020 1:06 pm
Super-Derp
Oof I was banned from Feedback. It's because I posted a thread about Basilisk (the monster) and the dumb moderators thought that there was already a post on this, but the only post with "basilisk" was a post on the "basilisk lizard" which is a tiny lizard, not the boss. Also another one of my posts got deleted because there was already a post on it, but when I searched it up, there were over 500 results and am gonna go through that just to vote for one post
11/09/2019 9:00 pm
Level 87 : Elite Deity
Captain_JEK
Days? Weeks? Nah, probably not multiple weeks but I'd say several days. Reviewing, evaluating and making a decision can take some time. I bet your suggestion is not the only one they've got to deal with.
11/09/2019 9:17 pm
Super-Derp
but the website said that bots review the posts. Also FYI am talking about approval so that the post can be viewed by the public, not approval to be added.
11/09/2019 9:20 pm
Level 87 : Elite Deity
Captain_JEK
Hm, okay. I've got no idea then.
11/10/2019 2:05 am
Super-Derp
thanks anyways
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com