1

Minecraft Feedback Question

Super-Derp •11/9/19 4:57 pm history
•
1.3k
•
2/10/2020 1:06 pm
Hello i have a question for the Minecraft Feedback website. I didn't know where to go, so I'm just posting this here. I submitted a suggestion a couple hours ago, and it's still pending approval. I just want to know how long will I have to wait until my suggestion can be viewed by the public?

EDIT: Found out that it's actually people at microsoft offices who check the posts and they work regular business hours, and all my posts were created on saturday.
Posted by
Super-Derp
Level 24 : Expert Fish
16

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

6

KideMC
• 02/10/2020 11:04 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
I have the same problem. Three days have passed since i posted my suggestion.
1
Super-Derp
• 02/10/2020 1:06 pm
• Level 24 : Expert Fish
Oof I was banned from Feedback. It's because I posted a thread about Basilisk (the monster) and the dumb moderators thought that there was already a post on this, but the only post with "basilisk" was a post on the "basilisk lizard" which is a tiny lizard, not the boss. Also another one of my posts got deleted because there was already a post on it, but when I searched it up, there were over 500 results and am gonna go through that just to vote for one post
1
Captain_JEK
• 11/09/2019 9:00 pm
He/Him • Level 90 : Overlord Deity
Days? Weeks? Nah, probably not multiple weeks but I'd say several days. Reviewing, evaluating and making a decision can take some time. I bet your suggestion is not the only one they've got to deal with.
1
Super-Derp
• 11/09/2019 9:17 pm
• Level 24 : Expert Fish
but the website said that bots review the posts. Also FYI am talking about approval so that the post can be viewed by the public, not approval to be added.
2
Captain_JEK
• 11/09/2019 9:20 pm
He/Him • Level 90 : Overlord Deity
Hm, okay. I've got no idea then.
2
Super-Derp
• 11/10/2019 2:05 am
• Level 24 : Expert Fish
thanks anyways
2

Welcome