1

Minecraft Forge

Thadrious •4/8/13 10:16 am
•
207
•
4/8/2013 10:36 am
I was just needing help with one small favor, I've been to a lot of website looking for the forge program to load mods, but Idk which one is the official, can someone direct me to the official forge file, I would like to add it to Magic Launcher so I can upload some mods for single player. The .zip of Forge please... anything really that is compatible with magic,
Posted by
Thadrious
Level 47 : Master Strawberry
127

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

3

duke_Frans
• 04/08/2013 10:36 am
• Level 66 : High Grandmaster Modder
The reccomended one, or anyone, just get the latest one on the list
1
Thadrious
• 04/08/2013 10:23 am
• Level 47 : Master Strawberry
Thanks bro... which download
1
duke_Frans
• 04/08/2013 10:18 am
• Level 66 : High Grandmaster Modder
1

Welcome