2

Minecraft freezes/crashes when I press the "Quit Game" Button.

Robert523 •2/6/19 12:13 pm history
•
1k
•
2/8/2019 1:15 pm
There weren't any crash reports... however I have enabled the game output and...

https://pastebin.com/cAEfMUi6

.. it says something about "exit code -805306369". I did a quick google search and found out that this means that I don't have enough RAM. I have 8 GB of RAM and I allocate Minecraft 4 GB. (-Xmx4G). However, when I'm playing Minecraft everything is fine, I have around 300-400 FPS. I think it has enough RAM. What should I do?


Poll ended 02/09/2019 12:13 pm.

0 votes · 0%Allocate more RAM
6 votes · 100%It has enough RAM, something else is causing the issue.
6 total votes
Posted by
Robert523
Level 1 : New Miner
1

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

9

Princessbookbear
• 02/06/2019 2:39 pm
• Level 25 : Expert Mage
Virus?
2
Yagami3488
• 02/06/2019 3:27 pm
• Level 15 : Journeyman Miner
doubt it, probably an outdated mod or something that is making it crash
1
Swocks
• 02/06/2019 1:09 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Please go to this, they helped me so much! minecraftirc.net/minecrafthelp/landing/
1
Yagami3488
• 02/06/2019 12:51 pm
• Level 15 : Journeyman Miner
Have you tried shoving cookies into your pc? That helps me sometimes
2
Robert523
• 02/06/2019 1:03 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
ok can i get a serious reply please?
1
Yagami3488
• 02/06/2019 2:05 pm
• Level 15 : Journeyman Miner
Have you tried uninstalling the game and installing it again?
1
Robert523
• 02/08/2019 1:15 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
yep... the same
1
yaro_
• 02/06/2019 12:38 pm
• Level 21 : Expert Artist
why did you put a poll on this
:joy:
1
Robert523
• 02/06/2019 12:43 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
to know what I should do to fix it
1

Welcome