1

Minecraft GLSL Shaders for 1.5.1/1.5.0

AngryCamelX •3/30/13 1:34 am
•
1.1k
•
4/23/2013 6:04 pm
Hi, I was just wondering if anyone had a version of GLSL Shaders OF Mod for Minecraft 1.5, I've google'd it and people claim to have it, but nowhere have I actually seen it and wondered if anyone could set me on a straight path, thnx
Posted by
AngryCamelX
Level 1 : New Miner
0

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

4

cohendean
• 04/23/2013 6:04 pm
• Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
its not updated, but someone who goes by the name of mlghwnt on youtube has a updated version somehow
1
some1epic123
• 04/23/2013 5:57 pm
• Level 23 : Expert Modder
This one's for 1.4.7 :3 (maybe there's a 1.5.1 version on his channel?)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DP0xPrE9Va4
1
Firegrace
• 04/23/2013 5:49 pm
• Level 1 : New Explorer
As far as I know, it hasn't been updated yet.
1
Craine
• 04/02/2013 1:19 pm
• Level 1 : New Explorer
Google it again'
1

Welcome