Minecraft Has Strange Icon

ENuclear_235's Avatar ENuclear_2352/28/14 4:07 pm
1 emeralds 1.2k 4
2/28/2014 7:40 pm
Snowyfox's Avatar Snowyfox
My Minecraft (not the launcher, but the actual window itself) has a strange icon. I'm wondering if it's a mod that did this, or maybe a virus, or maybe a Mojang messup. is there any way to fix this? the icon looks like the directional buttons or WSAD keys with a blue oval behind them. here's the icon: http://imgur.com/Tn36nlQ
ENuclear_235
Level 6 : Apprentice Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/28/2014 7:25 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Engineer
ENuclear_235
Thanks for the help guys, I'll try leaving it for a few days and see if that works, if it doesn't work I'll try scanning my computer. also I don't used cracked Minecraft
02/28/2014 7:40 pm
Level 26 : Expert Princess
Snowyfox
That won't do anything. It's definitely not a virus.

On another hand, what version are you using? If it's like the latest bleeding edge build of Minecraft or something, maybe the icon simply wasn't set up yet.
02/28/2014 5:05 pm
Level 26 : Expert Princess
Snowyfox
ENuclear_235My Minecraft (not the launcher, but the actual window itself) has a strange icon. I'm wondering if it's a mod that did this, or maybe a virus, or maybe a Mojang messup. is there any way to fix this? the icon looks like the directional buttons or WSAD keys with a blue oval behind them. here's the icon: http://imgur.com/Tn36nlQ

When I used to use cracked launchers, it had this icon. I don't have it anymore, though, since I use a different launcher. Maybe it's that, if you're using a cracked launcher?

*EDIT* By that, I meant I also got this icon for Minecraft (the game window itself, not the launcher).
02/28/2014 4:10 pm
Level 42 : Master Modder
BitBox
That happens when I do my Forge Modding :3

I just leave it, and wait for a couple of days and it goes.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome