Minecraft launcher doesn't start

HyperDexter's Avatar HyperDexter11/13/19 9:27 am history
3 emeralds 381 2
11/13/2019 2:39 pm
HyperDexter's Avatar HyperDexter
Today I clicked the launcher, and it did an update then stopped working, I reinstalled both the launcher and java, changed folder for the launcher, changed compatibilities with all version of windows back to xp, and even modified some mumbo jumbo thing in advance system settings for java, nothings works

worse of all, there is no log file, when starting the launcher, it doesn't even show up in the task manager, there is just a little hourglass next to the pointer for a couple of seconds, then nothing, I am running windows 8.1 and yesterday it worked fine.
Somebody has an idea of the problem or how I can solve it ?
Ps: english is not my main language so I apologize for my bad writing
HyperDexter
Level 1 : New Miner