Minecraft Login Button Greyed Out

NightingaleZK's Avatar NightingaleZK2/11/21 7:22 pm
2/14/2021 7:35 pm
oPots's Avatar oPots

I've been trying to give my adoptive brother my original Minecraft account because I have two accounts now and he's been too poor to buy the Java Minecraft as all his money goes into school. I tested my Minecraft.com login on both accounts via Google Chrome, and everything checked out fine. I snapshot my original login account's information as an image, sent it to my lil bro and had him try to login; the idea being he just logs in and downloads Minecraft that way. Well the login button is greyed out; I googled the problem and had him clear his cache (including Java cache), and reset his computer. None of that worked. Any suggestions?

NightingaleZK
Level 1 : New Crafter